Actor looking for projects

Started by jonas, July 05, 2003, 06:32:07 PM

jonas

I'm an actor in LA looking to do some small films/projects.

I have experience and am serious about film making. I'm trying to make some connections here in LA. I'm trying to polish up on my acting skills but want to work with people who are serious. Money is not an issue, I have a full time job and I just want to make some connections and work with small projects.

Besides Backstage West, etc... where are some good places to find filmmakers looking for actors in LA? It's hard to find people who want to work with small actors that are serious. I've had experiences with starting film makers who aren't as serious as they sound. So, I'm trying to weed out the phonies and make some real connections with people who are as serious as I am.

Anything would help. Thanks.
"Mein Führer, I can walk!" - Dr. Strangelove

subversiveproductions

i'm looking to start directing a film within the next 6 months.  i'm still finishing up the script, but i'm very serious about it.  i live in san diego though, but a good deal of the shooting would probably be taking place in the la/valencia/bakersfield area.  i know it's not exactly what you were talking about, but maybe you'd be interested?  pm me.
www.bloodlessriot.blogspot.com
let me pour my heart out to you strangers.

www.anewnothing.com
smile from ear to blood-dripping ear