Palahniuk - "Guts" (Warning: Extremely Disturbing)

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, May 04, 2004, 07:19:32 AM

Pubrick

Quote from: cronopiowhat hype?
all the talk of ppl fainting, of the disturbing nature of the material, the plausibility of ppl freaking out if they'd never thought about their ass falling out before.

that hype.
under the paving stones.

bonanzataz

you don't think that could REALLY happen... do you?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

cine

Quote from: bonanzatazyou don't think that could REALLY happen... do you?
:yabbse-cry:

Pubrick

Quote from: bonanzatazyou don't think that could REALLY happen... do you?
maybe it hasn't happened under those exact circumstances, or with any regularity, but in my random research on PILES i came across many harrowing stories of ppl shitting their ass out. the image remains the same, i'm sure the situation described by chuck has been stylised but what makes ppl cringe is the details and those are all very possible.

any significant damage to ur sphincter muscles could result in sumthin like this.
under the paving stones.

SHAFTR

After reading that...two observations.

1)  I really have to go poop right now.
2)  I am really scared to do so.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Alethia

molly

check this out

if that really happened, the boy would bleed out in a few minutes. Some arteries that irigate intestines come out directly from aorta, and are quite large. Good story though. I'm not sure that it's safe to sit on a pool filter.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: StefenWhat is wrong with that man?

Molly or Chuck Palahniuk?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Je suis dieu

I read this story three days ago and suddenly could not stop thinking about it as I was trying to fall asleep last night. Thanks W for making my life just a little bit more disgusting and shall I say, gut wrenching?........sorry but it had to be done
Twinkle, twinkle, little bat
How I wonder what you're at!
Up above the world you fly
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

GodDamnImDaMan

This story makes me want to masturbate even more and more creatively....

This guy lost his ass masturbating and still mangaged to finish...

WHAT A CHAMP!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Je suis dieuI read this story three days ago and suddenly could not stop thinking about it as I was trying to fall asleep last night. Thanks W for making my life just a little bit more disgusting and shall I say, gut wrenching?........sorry but it had to be done

If you want some more "gut wrenching" give me a call.  :wink:
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Je suis dieu

Quote from: W
Quote from: Je suis dieuI read this story three days ago and suddenly could not stop thinking about it as I was trying to fall asleep last night. Thanks W for making my life just a little bit more disgusting and shall I say, gut wrenching?........sorry but it had to be done

Should I be disgusted or intrigued? :?
Twinkle, twinkle, little bat
How I wonder what you're at!
Up above the world you fly
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Je suis dieu
Quote from: W

Should I be disgusted or intrigued? :?

A smooth blend of both with a refreshing aftertaste of crisp cookie dough.

GodDamnImDaMan

Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz