Admins Abusing other members

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, December 16, 2003, 11:22:31 PM

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: ShanghaiOrangeHey guys, ever seen Magnolia? It's really good. Let's talk about it. Why do you think it rains frogs at the end?

I think it's like a symbol of divine intervention, and maybe even an ironic kind of justice to bring resolution to the troubled characters.

ShanghaiOrange

I think it represents that thecowgoesmoo likes to drink piss.
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Thecowgoooesmooo

QuoteYou make the same points, and I realize your'e going to ask me to back that up. Well, I won't, it speaks for itself.

Ha, since when have I ever asked anyone to back me up? Why in the hell would you think I would choose you? You've got the wrong guy, I don't dick suck, unlike many other members here.

I didn't mean I'd back you up, I mean you would want me to back up my statement abuot you making the same points.

And I thin the Magnolia rain was very symbolic, but why did it rain frogs?

Anyone ever see Steel Magnolias?  Now THAT was a twist ending.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: ShanghaiOrangeI think it represents that thecowgoesmoo likes to drink piss.

I think that's going too far, actually, although there might be a piss/frog connection, but I'm just not seeing it.

Pubrick

come on ppl, let's stay on topic..

eward has gross skin.
under the paving stones.

Alethia

and i thought it would stay buried.......

Sleuth

Quote from: ewardand i thought it would stay buried.......

u knew this shit would haunt u
I like to hug dogs

Alethia

ahh well, it's all in good fun.

NEON MERCURY

cine

Oh, Neon's nuts....

Get it? That can be taken as "Neon IS nuts" and "Neon's nuts" as in the possessive.. the nuts belonging to Neon.

Anyway, I agree, let's stay on topic, folks. We don't wanna piss in Moo's mouth or anything of that... nature. Oh, really.. I can't do this much longer. Too many wasteful groaners. So little time. Why Moo.. why must you do this to us all?

freakerdude

Quote from: Pas Rapport
Quote from: freakerdudeThis site, at times, makes one feel as if they were an injured albacore swimming in a small pool of sharks. I would guess there are a lot of lurkers just for that reason......b/c they are afraid to ask a question or give some input. The hard core attitudes prevent other ppl from jumping in. It would be nice to see some more noobs (go ahead and make your jokes now)........as I am still a so called noob IMO.

What the hell are you afraid of, some geek telling you that your avatar is way too cool for you ? Christ
I know, "So Fuckin Suave" Ben is just too cool.......no bragging here. I have been treated fairly well and have even made some major PTA movie misquotes. To be honest, this site opened up a new world of cinema for me and mostly all of the recs have been great. My love for Lynch led me here and it has opened many other doors for me to further explore. There is a wealth of knowledge here amongst everyone, so I can see how things can get a bit touchy at times.

Um, anyone happen to catch the pee drinker on Stern a good while back? Pretty damn gnarly to watch.
MC Pee Pants

molly

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: Sigur RósSomewhere in Texas a fully grown man is sitting in front of his computer typin the following text:

Quote from: XIXAXFor example. One day, not too long ago (before all the JJ stuff went down, but after Pantalones was banned), I had an extremely painful anal fissure. But Bonanzataz, who is an administrator on this system had little regard for my physical ailment and proceeded to pound me in the ass with his tiny little weiner anyway. This caused several more days of bleeding and discomfort.

i've heard stories about Texas, didn't think they were true :?

Ghostboy

Quote from: ThecowgoooesmoooIf I wanted respect, I would just pat everyone else on the back, and agree with everyone, because thats the way it seems it has to be achieved.

Ah, but GT's presence here undoes that theory.

kotte

There are som panta-tendencies in 'cow goes moo' fella.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: kotteThere are som panta-tendencies in 'cow goes moo' fella.

I disagree. I liked Pantalones...... :wink: