I found this place...

Started by Xixax, January 18, 2003, 05:52:50 PM

ShanghaiOrange

The Home Theater Forum does promote female anal bukkake.
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Pas

I don't remember what I searched but the first thread I openend is "How To Steal DVDs" or something of the like  :oops:

Squawks

Quote from: LeatherfaceI typed www.seduceanddestory.com in and it brought me here:)

Same here.

molly

Sweedish chef, what language do you speak? And what's for dinner?

coffeebeetle

This guy's either going to be a staple and really fun in a week or realllllly fucking annoying.

Welcome Chef.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: coffeebeetleThis guy's either going to be a staple and really fun in a week or realllllly fucking annoying.

Welcome Chef.

I vas thernkin der same thing-a.

Seriously Chef, is it easy for you to write like that or are you just really, really bored?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MrBurgerKing

Hey, Walrus KooKooajajaboob, great animation avatar! Good job

I love The Swedish Chef, with him and my powers combined, the annual XIXAX barbecue will be a huge success.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Thanks, and I look forward to those BBQ's.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye