Kill Bill: Volume Two

Started by MacGuffin, September 24, 2003, 01:38:09 AM

NEON MERCURY

..the first one is cool ...the rest suck......especially "the bride is back for the final cut"...... :roll:

Alethia

Quote from: NEON MERCURY"the bride is back for the final cut"

that's just as good or even better than HERE COMES THE BRIDE

MoosethePR

There's gonna be two volumes right? I thought the first was mad cool

brockly

The Organ Player (in all his coolness):

Alethia

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: MoosethePRThere's gonna be two volumes right? I thought the first was mad cool

nah, there was only a vol. one..this thread is about our ideas for a sequel.....

MoosethePR

im preaty sure there is a volume 2.

Pubrick

um yeah that's been pretty well established over the last year.
under the paving stones.

brockly

you mean rumors are true?

Pubrick

moose was pretending he wasn't sure this movie is in two volumes. NEON answered sarcastically. then moose did a 180. i replied seriously ("over" the last year means gradual progress from rumor to fact fairly long ago, there's 15 pages about it for christ sake) . i don't know what you're trying to do.
under the paving stones.

brockly

Quote from: Pmoose was pretending he wasn't sure this movie is in two volumes. NEON answered sarcastically. then moose did a 180. i replied seriously ("over" the last year means gradual progress from rumor to fact fairly long ago, there's 15 pages about it for christ sake) . i don't know what you're trying to do.

what i was trying to do, "P", was inform everyone that the official site has finally been updating. nothing worth spraying your shorts over but atleast they've done something.

Kal

let Uma can so she can kill all of you stupid punks!!!!!

brockly

if "kill is love" then that sounds like a great idea andy!

MoosethePR

They split the orignal movie into 2 volumes because they didn't want too much gore. But its all fun it games right.

Alethia

Quote from: MoosethePRThey split the orignal movie into 2 volumes because they didn't want too much gore. But its all fun it games right.

actually qt thought there was too much pretension in the thought of a 3 hr. grindhouse flick, among other things