Best of last Decade

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, November 28, 2004, 03:57:59 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

The other thred Best of This Decade was good, but there needed to be constant revisions since the year's still going and we're still seeing movies.  How about a best of the 90's?

90-99
------------

10 Big Lebowski
9 Rushmore
8 Election
7 Buffalo '66
6 Schizopolis
5 Pulp Fiction
4 Being John Malkovich
3 Magnolia
2 American Beauty
1 Boogie Nights
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

I'll let Mini-Mini-Mac redirect this one.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cine

Is your name mini-mini-mac?

I didn't think so.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

Court Rules CinephilĂ© Not French Enough  :embrace:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Baz would've redirected the shit outta this thread.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

Isn't anyone going to lock this thread?
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

cine

When mini-mini-mac redirects, it will be locked.

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Alethia

so fellas...what's happening?

ono

Quote from: cinephiléWhen mini-mini-mac redirects, it will be locked.
Mini-Mini-Mac is shamed.  He is doomed to walk the earth -- or at least these forums -- speaking in the third person.  He has been bested by the Anti-Mac and is now just curious as to how that happened.  "Unpossible!" He says.  Therefore, he sayeth unto all Xixaxians, this will never be locked.  (Well, maybe.)  Oh yeah, and he highly recommend this thread.

cine

Quote from: wantautopia?Oh yeah, and I highly recommend this thread.
You heard it here first, folks. Thanks.

Time for lock down.