BIG Brother UK

Started by Bruce Lee, May 29, 2004, 06:49:09 AM

Bruce Lee

Anyone catch the live start up of Bib Brother 5 UK ?
The've really gone to town on the contestants, one guy went in with nothing but a g-string and a bow tie, then in goes a homophobic muslim refugee, then the campest gay man on earth followed by a stunning a woman, a lesbo and a sex change oh and a brad pitt look-a-like.

the first few hours were pretty quiet and im sure the producers are thinking...''why the hell are they getting om so well?''

hopefully there will be some beatings to come.

Big Owl

Did you actually edit your last post  in view of yesterdays "bust-up" or is it a coincidence because if it is then thats pretty cool.

Did anyone actually see the big brother riot
\\\\\\\"God damn these electric sex-pants!\\\\\\\"

Pubrick

if he edited his post there would be a line at the bottom saying when he did and how many times, aka. an "edit stain".

bruce lee predicted well.
under the paving stones.

picolas

Quote from: Pubrickif he edited his post there would be a line at the bottom saying when he did and how many times, aka. an "edit stain".
ah, but only if someone else had already posted after him.

ono

If his is the last post in the thread, there won't be an "edit stain."  And I imagine that's the case because his was the only post until The Phantom Scribbler replied.

It boggles the mind, though, how a show like Big Brother still thrives.

Big Owl

well its pretty simple really their manipulating the contestants more than ever this year.The producers act like their very sorry but they really love it ,ratings probably were higher than ever in all the previous series the night of the highlights.
They say they look out for the well being of the housmates but they provided all the pieces of the equation of the fight.

Bruce Lee

never touched my post, as never got any replies.....
I was waiting for it to happen, and i predict another one to come

Big Owl

Now now dont push your luck

(famous last words maybe) :lol:

Sleepless

Even though this thread threatens to absolutely lower the tone of xixax lower than even we imagined... who's everyone's favourites int he house?
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.