The Tortellini Suicide (3rd page)

Started by kotte, March 05, 2004, 07:27:37 PM

kotte

Kotte's website

in progress...

Kal

the entrance looks nice but maybe you should add something else before looking for opinions... an empty site is nothing  :?

kotte

hehe...yeah, I was more asking about the design... :)

Kal

yup i like that... the way you did the menu... gj

let me know if u need any help... i have a lot of websites and designers and stuff...

kotte

That´d be great...I'll PM you.

Pas

You are obsessed with your face Kotte. This is weird.

Raikus

Aside from it being so modest, loose some of the noise on the image. You can go for gritty and still clean it up a bit. If you're not going for gritty, use Flash and make sleek.

Also, you may want to think of a background color. Something light. I'm a fan of white space but it's gotten very overused lately.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

kotte

This is the second draft of my site. It's nowhere near done but the design is pretty much what I want (except the picture on the first page).

nopher.com

Feedback is welcome.

EDIT: And ofcourse without the banners... :)[/url]

Raikus

Are you aware your link of 'People/Christopher' on the 'Photography' page brings you back here?
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

kotte

Quote from: RaikusAre you aware your link of 'People/Christopher' on the 'Photography' page brings you back here?

Yeah well...the links doesn't really work...it's just a shell...nothing with substance up yet.

Quote from: peteit don't work.

The site?

pete

yeah, it just says page cannot be found.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

kotte

Odd...the link really should work... :?

ono

The first link (first post) doesn't work.  The second one does.

kotte

A few updates...

And again, there will be no popups or banners whatsoever when I'm done with the site..