Ernie Anderson's grave

Started by Spike, January 18, 2004, 08:36:15 AM

Alethia

yea i thought it was a tad weird

Jeremy Blackman

This is all a little sick. There are some things I don't want to know anyway.

Spike

I can't understand you people.
I was just asking if anyone has seen it. What's so sick about that?
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

Pubrick

it's not customary, maybe in germany it is, to visit or care about stranger's graves.. especially when the only relevance this person has is he's the father of sumone u admire. seriously dude, if weird kids are looking up my dad's grave or consider visiting it when i'm older.. i would hope they don't post this fetish on my message board.

there's a limit to where being interested in sumone's art will lead u. i think my limit is different to urs. like i said, it's prolly a local thing.. to care about strangers' rotting corpses.
under the paving stones.

Spike

Quote from: Pit's not customary, maybe in germany it is, to visit or care about stranger's graves.. especially when the only relevance this person has is he's the father of sumone u admire. seriously dude, if weird kids are looking up my dad's grave or consider visiting it when i'm older.. i would hope they don't post this fetish on my message board.

there's a limit to where being interested in sumone's art will lead u. i think my limit is different to urs. like i said, it's prolly a local thing.. to care about strangers' rotting corpses.

Okay, probably it was a bit harsh. Anyway, I can tell you that this is not a fetish of mine! That would be really sick. I like PTAs work but I wouldn't travel from Germany to L.A. just to visit his father's grave, hell, I don't even have all PTA-movies on DVD.

the only picture (of a grave /ever) that has made me cry is this man's:

saw it on a book that told his story in pictures, very moving.

EDIT:   this isn't the photograph, but it's just what i found.

context, context, context.

a.santi

this is too much.

a little bit of respect,let the man rest in peace.

boombanglarrabee

Quote from: ewardlol this should be listed in the "you know your obsessed with pta when...." thread

By the way, if anyone does this, I will delete the thread.

Alethia

cine

Because it's taking a shit on his thread. It's not even funny.

Spike

Quote from: CinephileBecause it's taking a shit on his thread. It's not even funny.

I didn't want to be funny. Do you really think I put that up as a joke?

Pedro

This thread might be even sicker than it's original intention.

Jeremy Blackman

Spike, it's really not your fault.

cine

Quote from: Spike
Quote from: CinephileBecause it's taking a shit on his thread. It's not even funny.

I didn't want to be funny. Do you really think I put that up as a joke?
Spike, I'm referring to eward asking about why they can't put the grave comment in boombanglarrabee's thread about "you know you're obsessed with PTA when..."
As JB said, it's not like you were doing that on purpose to be like, "Look! It's his grave! Cooooooool" but more like, "I found a site that has something about PTA's father, with pictures of him and a description." It just so happens that it came with visuals of his grave, which, you know, either will disgust people or it won't.

©brad

i really don't find it all that disturbing. i don't think spike was actually looking for the grave of ernie anderson, rather just looking up info. on the man himself.