Northfork dvd

Started by edison, January 04, 2004, 09:46:21 AM

edison

Saw this last night, i loved it, great cast, locations, sets, visuals. Also some really funny lines in there, neat play on words and stuff like that. The dvd looked great also on tv. My girlfriend hated it, but that was expected, but she did appreciate it more when we watched the making of doc, which is one of the best i have seen of a film. definately try to check this out.

Sleepless

Got the DVD and watched it yesterday. I think I'll appreciate it more on its second viewing. As it got towards the end though, I think I understood the whole thing a bit better, and I'm now looking forward to seeing it again, when I will undoubtedly return with some half-decent comments. It looks cool, and nice and bizarre. I need to watch it again...
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Pastor Parsley

Easily the Polish Bros' best IMO.  Although I really loved certain aspects their other films, they were all lacking a little something.  This is one that gets better with each viewing.