who wants to see remo williams on dvd?

Started by socketlevel, December 12, 2003, 08:49:58 PM

socketlevel

is anybody with me on this?  or am i the only one?

also a thing that i've been wondering about for years is, was there ever a Remo Williams sequel?  was it not called Remo Williams: the Adventure Continues or something like that?

tell me what's what.  yo yo Pro T-Bono
the one last hit that spent you...

MacGuffin

who wants to see remo williams on dvd?

If anyone does, look below:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

socketlevel

lol, shit i didn't know... oh well, what about the sequel?  is the first one available in canada cause i can't find it anywhere.

MacGuffin

I wouldn't plan on a sequel. Orion Pictures has long since died, and there wasn't much of a welcome reception to this film to warrant one by MGM.

Quote from: socketlevelis the first one available in canada cause i can't find it anywhere.

It's right here.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

I believe the one MacGuffin posted is an open matte transfer.

socketlevel

ok i see, you're talking about the chances of one coming out but not whether or not there actually was a sequel.  i must have imagined it one night a long time ago.  i thought there actually might be a sequel and it was called the adventure continues or something.  too much acid or something.  so it's open matte not pan and scan.

socketlevel

just saw it again in soo long, man it sucked.  funny how childhood will do that to ya.

the open matte is horrible, you can see booms and wires and all the stuff you shouldn't

-sl-