These strange things...

Started by aclockworkjj, November 11, 2003, 09:21:17 AM

aclockworkjj

These strange things...

...I haven't checked out greg's site in awhile, so there I was ...wiping the sleep from my eyes, and browsin' around.  I found myself watching the magnolia trailers, the internet spots, the teasers, and the tv spots.

I think I have a tear of joy/sadness forming....fuck.  Ok, honestly, I started balling for no fuckin' reason.

Maybe it's just been awhile, or maybe my own life is just that pathetic, but even a 2 min. glimpse of this affects me more than any person or thing right now, ...in this minute, on this day, at this moment.  

And I would like to think that this is a matter of chance...but instead I will just except it as another reason why I have no shame in calling this my favorite movie...

...happen all the time.

Pas

Quote from: aclockworkjjThese strange things...

...I haven't checked out greg's site in awhile, so there I was ...wiping the sleep from my eyes, and browsin' around.  I found myself watching the magnolia trailers, the internet spots, the teasers, and the tv spots.

I think I have a tear of joy/sadness forming....fuck.  Ok, honestly, I started balling for no fuckin' reason.

Maybe it's just been awhile, or maybe my own life is just that pathetic, but even a 2 min. glimpse of this affects me more than any person or thing right now, ...in this minute, on this day, at this moment.  

And I would like to think that this is a matter of chance...but instead I will just except it as another reason why I have no shame in calling this my favorite movie...

...happen all the time.
You should see a psychiatrist.

brockly

Chew some valerian root and get more exercise.