Foo Fuckin' Fighters!

Started by Xixax, October 03, 2003, 12:45:39 PM

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Reformed Weirdonew album is fantastic! Gotta love pirates.

Fuck fuck fuck shit shit shit. The new album is REALLY good. I have to buy it. The first song "In Your Honor" is the best Foo Fighters song I've heard.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

What do I use to open a .rar?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Redlum

Quote from: Stefen Posts Drunkerwhats the password?
Indeed....Please tell!
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

modage

password: ProjectW

sorry.  

download WinRAR to open a .rar file.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

brockly

blows harder than their last four albums

Stefen

Quote from: brocklyblows harder than their last four albums

haha if you want anyone to take you seriously, you can't say something like that. Maybe if you had said "I liked their other albums (even if you didn't) but this one is garbage" you wouldn't have come off like a chump. You didn't like their last 4 albums so you obviously don't like the band, so why would you like the new album? Ya dork.

I like it so far, haven't spent much time with disc 2 but disc 1 is growing on me. Modernage, you truly are the Data of xixax.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

brockly

Quote from: Stefen Posts DrunkerYou didn't like their last 4 albums so you obviously don't like the band, so why would you like the new album?

Quote from: SigurI never thought they were That good.

they don't excactly bring anything new to the genre.

Quote from: SigurFuck fuck fuck shit shit shit. The new album is REALLY good. I have to buy it.

Stefen

those three quotes blew harder than your last three.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

You never liked any of his posts, you obviously don't like his opinion, so why would you like Brockly? Ya dork.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

whos brockly? a friend of yours? ya fuck.

got it, heard it, erased it.
context, context, context.

RegularKarate

Quote from: cronopiogot it, heard it, erased it.

haha

This album is a lot like the last three in that it's overall a mesh of songs that sound okay and I don't hate listening to, but don't do anything for me like Color and the Shape did.

I do think it's the best they've done since C&S though.  There are some really good songs mixed in with the rest of the kinda-enjoyable but kinda-bland radio-friendly rock songs.

Gamblour.

I listened to the rock album and thought "eh" but I've only heard three of the acoustic songs and they are the shit. Definitely the best since Colour and the Shape.
WWPTAD?