new magnolia website

Started by Tommy Both, January 21, 2003, 07:01:00 AM

Tommy Both

sphinx

yeah, that site is really cool....reminds me a bit of the royal tenenbaums site.

Xixax

Wow. I've never seen digital video integrated with Flash so tightly before.

That was pretty dang great.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Duck Sauce

what are you guys talking about?

sphinx

you need more doses of cigarettes and coffee, duck

http://www.magnoliathemovie.com/

RegularKarate

Yeah, I really dig that site, does anyone know if the person behind that visits this site?  If not, they should.

sphinx

he gets negative points for spelling ghoulardi in ridiculous phonetic fashion

Duck Sauce

I was still going to the old site..... Wow this one is great though, what type of program was used to break down the video so he could attach actions to the characters? I cant get Mr. Cruise to work though/

Xixax

There were a couple of misspelled things throughout the site. I thought it might be intentional (ie. parody fashion).

I don't know if this is an "endorsed" site or not - I haven't checked the whois. Was that the original URL of the film?
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

sphinx

the original url was www.magnoliamovie.com
it's definetly not endorsed.  i'll whois it now

domain:      MAGNOLIATHEMOVIE.COM
owner-address:   mathieu zylberait
owner-address:   90, rue oberkampf
owner-address:   75011
owner-address:   paris
owner-address:   France

interesting...this explains the strange english in spots.

Cecil

Quote from: sphinxthe original url was www.magnoliamovie.com
it's definetly not endorsed.  i'll whois it now

domain:      MAGNOLIATHEMOVIE.COM
owner-address:   mathieu zylberait
owner-address:   90, rue oberkampf
owner-address:   75011
owner-address:   paris
owner-address:   France

interesting...this explains the strange english in spots.

hey might that be the same french guy who had that cool pdl site?

sphinx

DEFINETLY FUCKING NOT.

dear lord, i'm sorry, if it weren't for the exclusive videos/interviews/images, that would be the worst web site i've ever seen.  even IE cringed as it began to load it

Newtron

Quote from: cecil b. dementedhey might that be the same french guy who had that cool pdl site?

Hah, Damien from France. I like how he wrote his name like in the old days, Damien of Arimathea.

picolas

Quote from: sphinxdear lord, i'm sorry, if it weren't for the exclusive videos/interviews/images, that would be the worst web site i've ever seen.

you are forgiven.

Pwaybloe

Quote from: sphinxDEFINETLY FUCKING NOT.

dear lord, i'm sorry, if it weren't for the exclusive videos/interviews/images, that would be the worst web site i've ever seen.  even IE cringed as it began to load it

Phew... I thought I was the only one.  It definately had some European dorkiness to it.  

How much do you want to bet Damien goes around town in neon green bicycle shorts?