Cutest Actress Ever?!

Started by Bud_Clay, January 21, 2003, 04:18:01 AM

Bud_Clay

Ms. Audrey Tautou gets my vote.

Dirk

Ziyi Zhang gets mine. I got a thing for Asians  :oops:
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

budgie

Quote from: DirkZiyi Zhang gets mine. I got a thing for Asians  :oops:

Oh Dirk, Gong Li.

phil marlowe

:D  :D  :D

RegularKarate

Both Audrey Tautou and Ziyi Zhang leave a tickle in my britches.

MacGuffin

As a button:

Have to write in Emily Mortimer too:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Bud_Clay

HOLY DAMN....i've never seen that kelly macdonald picture before!! that's damn hot!

Xixax

I'm going to have to vote for "Other" since I am on a Naomi Watts kick lately.

However, I must admit that Scarlett Johansson wakes my winkie - probably because of her slutty yet sultry BJ offer in The Man Who Wasn't There...

I know - I know... It was in the script, but a man can dream, right?
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

polkablues

My vote goes to Audrey Tatou, because as anyone who knows me can attest, I like thin, pretty brunettes.

<--------- (for example)

And I've got to throw in a secondary vote for Scarlett Johansson because she looks startlingly like a girl I dated.
My house, my rules, my coffee

polkablues

Quote from: budgie

Oh Dirk, Gong Li.

Budgie... you need to read the topic header more closely.  Gong Li is beautiful, radiant, mind-blowingly gorgeous, etc.... but Ziyi Zhang is cute.

Xixax

Jena Malone? Lacey Chabert?
In that jailbait sort of way...

Tara Reid
Rachael Leigh Cook (sweet Josie!)
Parker Posey
...All cute as a button...
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Ernie

Quote from: XixaxI'm going to have to vote for "Other" since I am on a Naomi Watts kick lately.

However, I must admit that Scarlett Johansson wakes my winkie - probably because of her slutty yet sultry BJ offer in The Man Who Wasn't There...

I know - I know... It was in the script, but a man can dream, right?

LOL! You were turned on by the impromptu bj offer too man!? LOL!!! I thought I was the only one. That really made my day.

Gold Trumpet

I voted for Scarlett. I actually had been following her career ever since discovering her in the Horse Whisperer when I began to really get into movies. But, the cutest ever for me is still in other, and that would have to be Anna Karina.

~rougerum

polkablues

Quote from: ebeaman69I've said it before, I'll say it again...Audrey Tautou and Zooey Deschanel are the most beautiful women I have EVER seen. They are perfect. Seriously, I want to marry one of them. I probably have a better chance with Zooey, she's only 6 years older than me (22) and she's American. She is impossibly cute and just so very cool. I love Audrey too though. It's impossible to choose one over the other.

I like the way you think.  

If you want to see another good movie with Audrey Tatou looking wicked gorgeous, try and find "Happenstance".  It's kind of nice to see her without all the super-wide-angle lenses that Jean-Pierre Jeneut uses.

Ernie

Quote from: polkablues
Quote from: ebeaman69I've said it before, I'll say it again...Audrey Tautou and Zooey Deschanel are the most beautiful women I have EVER seen. They are perfect. Seriously, I want to marry one of them. I probably have a better chance with Zooey, she's only 6 years older than me (22) and she's American. She is impossibly cute and just so very cool. I love Audrey too though. It's impossible to choose one over the other.

I like the way you think.  

If you want to see another good movie with Audrey Tatou looking wicked gorgeous, try and find "Happenstance".  It's kind of nice to see her without all the super-wide-angle lenses that Jean-Pierre Jeneut uses.

Oh yeah, I saw that on the Sundance channel once. Although she was undoubtedly gorgeous, I didn't think she was in enough of it. See, she is supposed to be in every frame of the film or else I don't give it much of a chance.

No but seriously, that was a cool little movie. It was sort of like a mini-magnolia. A very mini-magnolia. It wasn't anything compared to Amelie but it was pretty damn cool. If you want to see another cool little Audrey Tautou movie with her looking the most beautiful I have ever seen her looking, see a movie called God Is Great, I'm Not if you haven't already. It should be coming out on DVD soon enough hopefully. I saw it at a local film festival that had it for some reason. It's pretty funny but Audrey is the main reason I love it of course.

What do you think of Zooey Deschanel man? I think she's just as amazing as Audrey. Nobody ever talks about her. She's Anita Miller in Almost Famous and Cheryl in The Good Girl. She has big blue doe eyes, sort of like Audrey's, except blue She's going to be in her very first leading role in All the Real Girls, in limited release now. I think she is just fucking gorgeous. What do you guys think of her?