Online Films

Started by Tommy Both, January 13, 2003, 03:41:27 PM

life_boy

All my stuff is on my computer too.

Xixax

Quote from: bonanzatazI have a question for Mr. Xixax. If we have files that are on our computers but no webspace, is there a way to send them over to you via AIM or ICQ or something? I have a bunch of little movies I'd love to have posted but don't want to send them in the mail as I don't have copies.
Sure, but to cover my arse, I'd still need the signed waiver...

I could give you an FTP area to send it to. It would preferably be a dv-codec file (not precompressed) so that I can squeeze it down to mpeg and windows media. I'd also like to include information (like the one that's found in the download area now)...
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Xixax

Quote from: buck swopefrom "3 Nights in June"

(8.84 mb - i ended up using the intro from the Shaft theme in this sequence - which is a buildup to us dropping in on this girl we haven't seen in 3 years in the middle of the night)

from "Awkward Conversations with Strangers"

(11.7 mb)

(5.27 mb)

now back to your regularly scheduled independant filmmaker thread...
Buck, these are pretty fun! Did the evening go anywhere, or was it just "stream of consciousness" documenting? Is the full length version anywhere?
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

buck swope

"3 Nights in June" actually has something that resembles a plot

"Awkward Conversations" is more stream of consciousness

I have been dubbing & distributing VHS tapes with both films (each runs a little over 30 minutes)

Anyone who wants a free copy (no, you don't even have to pay shipping), send an email with subject "3 Nights in June" or "Awkward Conversations with Strangers" (you'll get both films regardless) to

daytr@muohio.edu - include your mailing address

i was trying to put together a DVD set with both films, plus extras (Tom and I have already recorded a commentary for 3 Nights) - but those plans are on hold until i graduate school in may, enjoy my summer (i.e. touring with Pearl Jam, making the next film, fucking around), then get a real job in the fall - once i have that steady income, i'm going to invest in a new computer to be used primarily for editing and DVD burning

http://unixgen.muohio.edu/~daytr/timmytommy/tt.html - this is a website for Timmy & Tommy Productions that i threw together and update every once in a while - it's got pics and video clips

-tim d-

bonanzataz

I don't own any of the rights to the music in my films, so I guess I can't post them up here, huh?

I never intended to release them, just did them for fun and used the music I wanted in there. Is there a way to get them posted or does everybody have to speculate.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Xixax

You can send them in, sure. But the signed disclaimer means that if the copyright holder gets pissed about the usage, that you're responsible for it instead of us.
[/size]

ReelHotGames

My film "Smoke & Mirrors" has turned been turned from a planned feature to a web series and it is posting new episodes every two weeks at www.fof-films.com

I welcome anyone to come by and take a peak, let me know what you think.

Michael
"Body Count Cinema the Customizable Card Game"
A cinematic CCG coming to a coffee table near you!
www.reelhotgames.com/BodyCountCinema_Home.htm

Xixax

http://www.fof-films.com

:yabbse-thumbup:

Killer stuff, Michael. Very, very professional!!
[/size]

ReelHotGames

Thanks for the props on the site, I'm getting ready to do an update in the next few days for Chapter Three and I thought I'd add a link to this site on my links page.

Great resource and discussions here, I appreciate having a place to stop by for a chat now and then, as well as bounce  ideas etc...

Again, thanks for stopping by - thanks for the board
"Body Count Cinema the Customizable Card Game"
A cinematic CCG coming to a coffee table near you!
www.reelhotgames.com/BodyCountCinema_Home.htm