Ask polkablues

Started by polkablues, August 30, 2012, 08:21:42 PM

Pubrick

Haha I'm sure jb has had plenty of bears in his time.

under the paving stones.

Reel

When I play movies off a flash drive on my bluray player connected to a standard TV, they look super crispy clean. Hooked up to my smaller HD TV though, they're all sorts of splotchedy. Why you think that is, polka?

polkablues

Your small TV is possessed by a dybbuk.  Call Matisyahu, he'll sort it out for you.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Sleepless

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman on August 31, 2012, 11:56:09 PM
I heard that when you reach 100 Respect, you win a bear.

I heard it was an Elvis painting.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Reel

Quote from: polkablues on September 01, 2012, 04:18:13 AM
Your small TV is possessed by a dybbuk.  Call Matisyahu, he'll sort it out for you.

So are you gonna go see The Possession today? I'm kind of interested.. but I'm convinced that there are way too many movies called Possession and Zulawski's is probably the only good one. Every time I'm Dvd shopping and see that title my heart skips a beat and then I pick up the box only to be rick rolled once more..

mogwai

Polka: This is my 1000th post. Can I borrow $1000 from you?

Reel

I liked 72's idea of donating when you hit your 1000th post.

and my new rule is you have to donate whatever your post count is.

So...cough it up, chump. In American dollars.

polkablues

Quote from: Christian on September 07, 2012, 10:43:52 AM
Polka: This is my 1000th post. Can I borrow $1000 from you?

No, but I up-voted your post, because respect is worth more than any amount of money.

Quote from: Reelist on September 07, 2012, 10:11:39 AM
So are you gonna go see The Possession today? I'm kind of interested.. but I'm convinced that there are way too many movies called Possession and Zulawski's is probably the only good one. Every time I'm Dvd shopping and see that title my heart skips a beat and then I pick up the box only to be rick rolled once more..

I do like Ole Bornedal, but it looks like the sort of movie that's a natural Netflix rental. Also, I'm not willing to spend theater dollars on supporting Kyra Sedgwick's career. She is terrible. I might go see "For a Good Time, Call..." this afternoon, which I assume is basically the same movie.
My house, my rules, my coffee