The 2010 Xixax Awards: NOMINATE!

Started by MacGuffin, January 11, 2010, 03:55:45 PM

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: picolas on January 31, 2010, 02:37:17 PM
gamblour: great find
gt: seriously?!?!?!??! you have a day.

I just meant fuck it for trying to send it in last night.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: polkablues on January 30, 2010, 04:42:16 PM
Stefen
RK
Ravi
Squints
socketlevel
samsong
Silias
Sleepless
Tictacbeekay
...and various others!

I have at least nine bullets, and they all have FACE written on them.  I'll be waiting out back.

I take it you got mine, then?

Or am I a various other?

Or both?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

Didn't make the 2010 awards deadline. :doh: Had a busy weekend.

We should do a separate decade process and do it by July or so. That could be epic since we're all revisiting and catching up on our tastes.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gold Trumpet

I missed it, too. Felt bad about it but today was one of my busier days for schoolwork and errands so I realized there is a level of importance to things in life.

picolas

it shouldn't take more than half an hour to make an okay list. we'll still accept stuff. like until tomorrow morning. we're not nazis.

polkablues

Yeah, we'll still accept late ballots, within reason, of course. And Walrus, I did get your ballot. You're on my good list.
My house, my rules, my coffee

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: polkablues on February 01, 2010, 11:36:08 AM
Yeah, we'll still accept late ballots, within reason, of course. And Walrus, I did get your ballot. You're on my good list.

Good, good.

Also, is your signature from Peep Show?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

polkablues

It is.  Mod convinced me, Peep Show is one of the best things ever.
My house, my rules, my coffee

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Just wait till you see every single episode.  It's my favorite one!

72teeth

It really was a good year... this took a while

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

hahaa i hav a sheet like that, we should all scanpost them.
under the paving stones.

72teeth

Sadly, this is the first year I didn't half-arse it and took nominations seriously...
and they were still like 10 hours late  :doh:

Wait, just realized i did half arse it:
i didnt vote for poster, trailer, dvd, tv show, or M.O.Decade...

i havent grown at all  :doh: :doh:
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Bethie

Sorry I didn't participate in your game. Nothing really interested me in 2009. I read a few top ten list and realized I never even saw 10 movies last year. Not even 10 including viewing at home. Netflix.com hasn't been visited in months, the dvds I have from them have been in my cabinet for about 8 months. I spent my Friday night watching The Wedding Singer on tv with COMMERCIAL INTERRUPTIONS. After that, I turned to HBO family and watched Jurassic Park. as I quoted the line "DINO DNA" I laughed to myself. Saturday night was spent watching Don't Tell Mom The Babysitters Dead. What an enjoyable evening. I even put it on pause when I decided to get into pajamas.

I blamed my best buddy/pal for my lack of movie viewing. He tried to make it up to me by arranging an evening with Fellini's 8 1/2, some fine wine, and gourmet cheeses. maybe I'm past the point of no return. I'm sitting here wondering if Pretty Woman is on some channel or maybe I'm missing Mac and Me on movieplex.
who likes movies anyway

Stefen

Don't feel overwhelmed. Just do one thing at a time. And don't steal petty cash.