Other actors/directors/etc. who mention PTA

Started by edison, January 18, 2008, 08:47:02 PM

private witt

Yeah, I've been kind of wondering why you all love to name call so much instead of sharing alternate opinions.  As far as Liam goes, I saw a lot of the press junkets he did for 'Taken', and I must say that I was (pun) taken aback at home much he didn't seem to really care about selling the film as much as he felt the need to talk politics and bash people that care about animal rights and clean public drinking water.  So that's why I ragged on him a little bit.  Shit, you'd of thought I said that 'Lost' is the worst show on TV, the way you all flipped your shit!
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

Gold Trumpet

Yea, you saw the the press junkets in their entirety and noticed how Liam Neeson was controlling the questions or purposely averting talking about the film to discuss personal causes. And even if he was, that's the same as any other bimbo celebrity who is making their personal life the headlines in what they discus...

Oh, you know what other actor talks about causes in interviews? Sean Penn. Yea, we name call you, but you really deserve it. You are a fucking idiot.

Pozer

Gold Trump, i've found this is a much better place if you simply scroll past dim-witted posts. everyone should do it. even you, Stephan :yabbse-shocked:

same thing goes for those eastcoasters who run here after Lost to report their thoughts sans spoiler cap. actually, ignore ANYTHING with a bad rap or valueless ruby just to be safe. 

picolas

i hate to drag out this disgraceful exchange but that's the exact opposite of what Sean Penn was describing.

cause you're saying Liam Neeson "didn't seem to really care about selling the film" and that was your problem with him, but Penn was saying "A lot of them put more effort into selling their pictures than making them". so you saw Liam Neeson at some press junkets, something GT has pointed out every actor is required to do, and he wasn't talking about his film very much and you took Sean Penn's quote, interpreted it as meaning exactly the opposite of what it meant, and posted a veiled reference to Liam Neeson... so essentially my point is you never listen to a god damn thing and you're an idiot.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Pozer on March 29, 2009, 01:30:16 PM
Gold Trump, i've found this is a much better place if you simply scroll past dim-witted posts.

I know and that's the hope because I can say stupid shit sometimes too, but everyone has points of exception. This topic has overblown a little bit but I think Wittless has hit the end of his bad argument. I know I'm going outside of character, but I hope not to have great reason to post about this again.

private witt

Quote from: picolas on March 29, 2009, 01:36:21 PM
so essentially my point is you never listen to a god damn thing and you're an idiot.

I'm sorry, what was that?  I wasn't listening.
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

private witt

Quote from: picolas on March 29, 2009, 01:36:21 PM
so essentially my point is you never listen to a god damn thing and you're an idiot.

All I know is that Liam has turned into a shitty actor who can't even promote his shitty movies well.  End scene.

picolas

but at least admit you're ignoring Sean Penn.

private witt

Quote from: picolas on March 29, 2009, 11:08:31 PM
but at least admit you're ignoring Sean Penn.

I'll admit that Liam's gone one step further and can't do either very well anymore.

picolas

it took me like a minute to figure out what that meant cause you're being vague to sound clever. my point still totally stands.

private witt

private witt

Quote from: picolas on March 30, 2009, 01:12:13 AM
it took me like a minute to figure out what that meant cause you're being vague to sound clever.

No, you're just too fucking stupid to understand plain english and you hoped if you were a prick long enough you'd get me to stop placating you.  Congrats, dick.  You got it.  Go fuck yourself if you're too stupid to read and have to make up supposed intentions of what other people post, fucking stupid motherfucker.

picolas

uh. no. vague. and pretty much a troll now.

private witt

Quote from: picolas on April 01, 2009, 10:57:01 PM
uh. no. vague. and pretty much a troll now.

No, just April fools day foolery. 

hedwig

private witt, was your april fools joke an attempt to expand upon my april fools joke?

that embarrasses me, dude.  :yabbse-undecided: