"Miss Congeniality 2" from Warners Now Casting

Started by CastCall, March 01, 2004, 04:42:39 PM

CastCall

"Miss Congeniality 2", the upcoming sequel to the hit 2000 film, is now casting for production in April.

This Warner Brothers comedy will star Sandra Bullock again as Gracie Hart, the attractive female FBI Agent who went undercover in a beauty pageant to catch a killer. The sequel will be about Gracie going undercover once again in order to rescue Miss United States and the beauty pageant's host after they have both been kidnapped.

William Shatner and Heather Burns will be returning in their roles from the first film. The original "Miss Congeniality" made over $100 million in U.S. theaters when it was released in 2000.

"Miss Congeniality 2" is being produced by Castle Rock Entertainment and Fortis Films, and will be distributed by Warner Brothers. This film will be directed by John Pasquin, who also directed "Joe Somebody" and "The Santa Clause".

The film has a wide variety of principal and supporting roles still open. Production is scheduled to begin in April 2004.

ROLES AVAILABLE:

FEMALES

"Janet", Caucasian, mid 20s - 30s. She is an ambitious and manipulative young female FBI agent and the ex-girlfriend of Pete Foreman. Janet is attractive, calm, and self-assured. She is secretly teaming up with the corrupt Agent Velez to kidnap Miss United States in hope of advancing her career. The character is described as blonde, but actresses could dye their hair for the part. LEAD ROLE

"Carol Fields", Caucasian, 70s - 80s. The eccentric and blunt elderly mother to William Shatner's character. She lives in a Las Vegas nursing home.

MALES

"Pete Foreman", Caucasian, late 20s - 30s. A handsome but very eager and somewhat goofy FBI agent. He becomes the new love interest for Sandra Bullock's character Gracie Hart. LEAD ROLE

"Joel", Caucasian, African-American, Latino, Asian, mid 20s - 30s. He's the personal stylist and confidante of Sandra Bullock's character Gracie. Joel is a flamboyant gay man who's witty, sarcastic, and friendly. This guy is responsible for Gracie's wardrobe, hair and make-up. He's the leader of her "Style Posse".

"Karl", Caucasian, 30s - 40s. A big guy who's nasty and unpleasant, powerful and physically imposing. Karl has just gotten fired from his job as a pirate at a Las Vegas show. He's also a would-be actor/director. Karl teams up with his brother Len to kidnap Miss United States and the beauty pageant's host.

"FBI Agent Hector Velez", Latino, 40s. This ambitious and yet corrupt Latino FBI agent runs the Las Vegas FBI operation. Although he is initially trusted by Gracie, he turns out to be the brains behind the kidnapping of Miss United States. His plan is to oust Special Agent McDonald and become head of the Bureau. .

For casting details, go to the web address below....

http://featurecasting.cjb.net

Or send email by March 5th to MovieParts@ZebraEmail.com

Sebastian Haff

Following their instructions will lead you to this:

http://castcall.vze.com/

which will then lead you to this:

To view the contact information for this audition, you must purchase a low-cost membership.

CAST CALL USA provides all our members with the following priviledges:

1) Complete access to all casting notice contact information.

2) Weekly email updates of new casting notices BEFORE they are posted on our website!

3) Our HOLLYWOOD AGENCY DIRECTORY with over 200 agents' phone numbers!

4) A coupon for a FREE MOVIE TICKET, redeemable nationwide!

Goods and services provided by Cast Call USA (VT, USA).
Sold by 2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA).

Sign me up now for
CAST CALL USA  

Only $9.95 each month!
(recurring billing)
Your membership will automatically renew every month.  You may cancel at any time.

Just thought you would like to know...

Weak2ndAct

Okay, now it's officially a scam.  Ban the fucker!

godardian

Quote from: Foolish and degrading Hollywood casting agents"Joel", Caucasian, African-American, Latino, Asian, mid 20s - 30s. He's the personal stylist and confidante of Sandra Bullock's character Gracie. Joel is a flamboyant gay man who's witty, sarcastic, and friendly. This guy is responsible for Gracie's wardrobe, hair and make-up. He's the leader of her "Style Posse".

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!      :shock:

I guess we couldn't expect anything more than that from the Miss Congeniality franchise, but it sounds absolutely unbearable. I'm willing to bet one of the Queer Eye guys will be oh-so-beneficently allowed to play this role. Perhaps they'll be "sarcastic and witty" enough to ad-lib, "Feets don't fail me now!!" and bug their eyes out real big.  :roll:
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Jeremy Blackman

Slick Shoes

I've got the tar... who's got the feathers?!

cine

NEON MERCURY

...hahaha.. castcall.........keep up the good work

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

picolas

ono

Weak2ndAct

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaNo woman is that stupid or desperate.
Take your pick:
OR