To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: Walrus
Quote from: Pubrick
uh, ignore that guy above me

He knows who I am...
tell him this isn't a chatroom, and that we hav an edit button.
under the paving stones.

MattDead

Quote from: Walrus
uh, ignore that guy above me

He knows who I am...
tell him this isn't a chatroom, and that we hav an edit button.

If you edit your message doesn't it say "this message last edited by (your username) at (whatever time it was)"   ???
Matt2Media
www.matt2media.com

Pubrick

Quote from: MattDeadIf you edit your message doesn't it say "this message last edited by (your username) at (whatever time it was)"   ???
only if it's not the last message in a thread.

u had 17 posts on ur first day. take it easy, fella.
under the paving stones.

MattDead

That's not really a lot seeing as there is good conversation going on.
Matt2Media
www.matt2media.com

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

What are we talking about, again?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

Quote from: WalrusWhat are we talking about, again?
shutting up.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

You are only allowed a certain amount of posts in a day. Something like 4.32. This isn't a message board, it's a piece of art. Stop messing it up by posting too much, sheesh.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

GoneSavage

The "welcome" portion of the thread title is deceiving.

picolas

squints

i just spent the past three hours roaming around just this site.
god bless the xixax
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: squintsi just spent the past three hours roaming around just this site.
god bless the xixax

There's still some stuff you missed, I'm sure.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Reinhold

Quote from: GaramI absolutely can't stand Garden State but i can't really think of a good reason why. I just hate that fucking film.

i met somebody at work yesterday who said exactly the same thing. verbatim. crazy.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Ravi

Quote from: Garam
I absolutely can't stand Garden State but i can't really think of a good reason why. I just hate that fucking film.

I don't hate Garden State, but I'm glad you're not crazy about it.

Pubrick

Quote from: Reinhold Messner
Quote from: GaramI absolutely can't stand Garden State but i can't really think of a good reason why. I just hate that fucking film.

i met somebody at work yesterday who said exactly the same thing. verbatim. crazy.
don't think this is weird or anything, but last night sleuth dreamed you would say this
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ