Started by Myxo, July 30, 2004, 03:52:02 PM

Myxo

How do you change the wording above your picture?

The post count titles are ammusing and everything, but I kinda wanna put whatever I want up there. I see some people doing it..

xerxes

i believe for the most part it's done for them

Just Withnail

And so the power of the Admin came forth.

Myxo

Some of the people who change them all the time aren't admins though.

That's the puzzling part.

ono

They probably ask an admin to change it for them.

Just Withnail

Or an admin find them deserving of one.

pete

yeah I woke up one morning, and there it was, cries at inflight movies.  had no idea who did it.  but it's true, I do cry at inflight movies.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Just Withnail

I do hope you mentioned it sometime on the board, or else it's a little scary. Even admins have limitations to their power...right?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

It has something to do with butt seckz or something, I don't know, GDIDM was talking about it once.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

NEON MERCURY

the ones that i like:

big perm-"sleeps in an album cover"...whoever came up w/ that has a great sense of humor...much props..

moment of zen-"blood on the windshield".....sounds cool......

silias ruby"agrees".....-good stuff

Sleuth

can somebody make mine say "dyke"
I like to hug dogs

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Sleuthcan somebody make mine say "dyke"

zdyke... :!:

can someone just remove mine; i don't want any text there. this is the only phpbb board where i've been unable to change it myself.

bonanzataz

why dontcha cry about it?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

because it holds no relevance or importance outside the context of this topic.