You might be obsessed with Paul Thomas Anderson if....

Started by boombanglarrabee, October 21, 2003, 08:04:40 PM

Ordet

were spinning

Pozer

I met him twice. and yes, he is just a person.

modage

:ponder: was jesus a person?  cause if he was, then i agree.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

md

"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

meatball

md and POZER, tell us about your PTA encounters.

jtm

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I saw a liscence plate on a car, and I should've pieced together that it was just a mom's car, but the plate read "JOIN PTA" and I was like "That's badas--- waitaminute..."
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

noyes

i saw Paul about two months ago driving down 2nd Avenue, while waiting online to watch Masculine Feminine. He was driving a mini-van and had his hand to his mouth like he was deciding where he wanted to go.

the same day, I saw Phil Hoffman walking up Seventh Avenue, talking on his cell, as they were shooting 'The Family Stone' across the street at the Riviera Cafe on Christopher Street.
south america's my name.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: noyesi saw Paul about two months ago driving down 2nd Avenue, while waiting online to watch Masculine Feminine. He was driving a mini-van and had his hand to his mouth like he was deciding where he wanted to go.
I took a picture of PTA's van.

mogwai

Stefen

Very funny JB. But since you all must know. I do have a picture of his van, but it's old and may not be the same one he drives in today.

SPOILER SPACE.

He drove this when he first started dating Fiona years ago,. Oddly enough, this is also a picture of his old house.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Brazoliange

Long live the New Flesh

brockly

hes come a long way, thats for sure. here he is editing hard eight back in 96 (from his van)
(took me ages to dig this up again since greg's site is closed now  :yabbse-angry: )

jtm

Quote from: noyesHe was driving a mini-van

he drives a mini-van?  wtf! :saywhat: