When one of us makes it big...

Started by ©brad, May 23, 2003, 10:45:36 AM

Alethia

i dont care where it takes me, i just wanna write and make films all my life.....it would be nice to "make it" though.

Pas

Many of you seem serious about this...but how many of you actually made a movie ? (EDIT : I'm not being a dick, I just want to know)

I did the editing and participated in the writing of a short last year, which is called SPCE. It received somekind of local "success" here in Quebec. If there's any quebecer here, or french, you may look a this little page about the movie. I made no money at all with it though.

http://www.caravane.tv/regard/spce.htm

RegularKarate

are you being a dick... because it looks like you're being a dick.

look at the top of the page, holmes... there's a film made by a member... and I know that myself and others have been involved in actual filmmaking.

Pas

Woahh ! It might be that I'm french and I express myself badly in english, or it might just be you being somewhat paranoid. I just wanted to know how many people here made films and what were they. I visited Ghostboy's page and plan on seeing his movie. Hell, I never even directed nor written any movie myself, so why would I bitch.

Man, it's the second time I'm being called a dick here in like 20 posts, I'm starting to believe it.

Dirk

Nah, you didn't come off as a dick to me.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Pubrick

Quote from: BoothWoahh ! It might be that I'm french and I express myself badly in english, or it might just be you being somewhat paranoid.
i think it's the first one.

meanwhile, i never felt the need to justify my interest in independent film production, sum ppl like to, i don't. when i direct sumthing i'm happy with i'll show y'all, rest assured.
under the paving stones.

Pas

Ok this is one big misunderstandment, I didn't mean to sound like that and I didn't mean to justify anything...though who cares anyway

Xixax

Seemed to me like something was lost in translation. Message boards are weird like that.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

RegularKarate

Okay... sorry man... thought you were trying to be a dick.

edit:  When did I cross a thousand posts?

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: BoothWoahh ! It might be that I'm french .

a damn dirty french bastard

i have no idea what this fight is about i am just posting while high Heee heee

Pas

It's all forgotten :-) Worst thing is this whole argument was pointless, cause I just saw the "Feature Presentation" forum which answered my question as to how many actually made films : quite a lot !

And you, for calling me a dirty french, I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time

Pas

Pfff, since when nobody laughs at an old Monty Python joke ?!

Cecil

i laughed, i just didnt reply.

Xixax

I didn't laugh, but I farted.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

MacGuffin

*thanks God the board isn't in smell-o-vision*
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks