Tarantino Loves Uma Thurman's Feet

Started by 1976, October 13, 2003, 04:39:22 PM

The way he idolizes them on the big screen makes me almost overlook their deformity.

Teen Wolf

I heard those were actually Quentin's feet.

ono

Funny, that reminds me:
QuoteEthan Cheated After Hearing Gossip About Uma & Quentin
Ethan Hawke cheated on his wife Uma Thurman because he reportedly felt sure she was having an affair with movie maker Quentin Tarantino. The Reality Bites actor strayed with model Jen Perzow, 22, while he was working in Canada, and, as he and Thurman attempt to save their marriage, friends claim he thought his wife had already been unfaithful - with her Kill Bill director. A source tells American tabloid National Enquirer, "Ethan was really ticked off because he always thought Quentin had a thing for his wife. Quentin and Uma are longtime pals and there's a real chemistry there since they made Pulp Fiction together. When people around the set (of Kill Bill) tattled to Ethan, he was really upset. Now Quentin feels he's going to get dragged into this nasty mess." Meanwhile, Tarantino, who wrote Kill Bill as a birthday present to Thurman, is desperately trying to separate himself from the couple's marital problems. In a new Rolling Stone interview, the maverick movie maker insists Uma is nothing more than a muse, adding they have "a total partnership," and "there is nothing to that," when responding to questions about his involvement in the couple's problems.
From IMDb.com

neatahwanta

On Howard Stern last Friday, Uma denied that she and Quinton had an affair, and she went on to say, approximately, "And Ethan knows we didn't have an affair."

(edit: "On Howard Stern last Friday,")

Cecil

actually, ive heard quentin say "did i bang uma? i banged everybody on that set. and if i ever go to your set, ill bang everybody there too." this was just after pulp fiction. it was a joke but obviously ethan took it the wrong way

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Shadow BoxinThe way he idolizes them on the big screen makes me almost overlook their deformity.

They were deformed? Her feet were deformed to match her comatose? I couldn't tell. I loved her feet and felt glad to see them on the screen for so long like he did.

And glad Uma didn't cheat on Ethan with Tarantino's for Ethan's ego's sake. That'd be sad.

~rougerum

Banky

i heard Ethan had an affair with Denzel on the set of training day

edison

As I was watching Gattaca, I thought I saw some weird glances between him and Jude Law

Cecil

ShanghaiOrange

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaFunny, that reminds me:
QuoteEthan Cheated After Hearing Gossip About Uma & Quentin
Ethan Hawke cheated on his wife Uma Thurman because he reportedly felt sure she was having an affair with movie maker Quentin Tarantino. The Reality Bites actor strayed with model Jen Perzow, 22, while he was working in Canada, and, as he and Thurman attempt to save their marriage, friends claim he thought his wife had already been unfaithful - with her Kill Bill director. A source tells American tabloid National Enquirer, "Ethan was really ticked off because he always thought Quentin had a thing for his wife. Quentin and Uma are longtime pals and there's a real chemistry there since they made Pulp Fiction together. When people around the set (of Kill Bill) tattled to Ethan, he was really upset. Now Quentin feels he's going to get dragged into this nasty mess." Meanwhile, Tarantino, who wrote Kill Bill as a birthday present to Thurman, is desperately trying to separate himself from the couple's marital problems. In a new Rolling Stone interview, the maverick movie maker insists Uma is nothing more than a muse, adding they have "a total partnership," and "there is nothing to that," when responding to questions about his involvement in the couple's problems.
From IMDb.com

Quentin gave only gave Uma a foot massage. I meant nothing.
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

coffeebeetle

Actually folks, I snuck onto the set and banged Uma.  After I seduced her with a fantastic foot massage, while sharing a Green Apple (?) cigarette...
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

ShanghaiOrange

Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

coffeebeetle

Thanks Shanghai...I've always been partial to Granny Smiths, so that might explain the error...that or I'm a....
eh, nevermind.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Sleuth

Yeah, it's Red Apple.  Looks like the joke was on you the whole time
I like to hug dogs

Gsus4

ph ut
ph et es shhhh

in aev er ree
ph el m

x sep t
troo row man s
kuzz