Best Magnolia reference ever...

Started by Gamblour., October 20, 2003, 03:52:51 PM

Gamblour.

Be warned, there's nudity behind this link.

http://www.ratemyboobies.com/ratemy/boobies?image=54348

It's so perfect, nice boobs AND a Magnolia reference. Could life get any better? I submit that it cannot!
WWPTAD?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

That site is so great when you're bored as hell.

Glad I'm not the only one who knew about it.

There I am, enthralled with the picture, and I'm like "what's the..." i look down and I'm like "oooh"
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Derek237

Denise the peice. Ha! Good find.

Oh....And I'd say about a 6.

Gamblour.

Quote from: Derek237Denise the peice. Ha! Good find.

Oh....And I'd say about a 6.

Dude...browse that site for a little, you learn to appreciate different kinds of quality. I'm sorry, she's a 9-10 for me.
WWPTAD?

bonanzataz

i like really big boobies. i like russ meyer sized boobies.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

aclockworkjj

Quote from: bonanzatazi like really big boobies.
like this???....

http://www.ratemyboobies.com/ratemy/boobies?image=8218

sorry I had too.

ps.  you all should be ashamed of yourself for actually addmitting that, yes, in fact...boobies are great.

pps.  Hook me up with a link if anyone comes across Big Tittied Mary Jane.

Banky

Cecil

SoNowThen

breasts are severely UNDERRATED!

They are the very definition of wonderfulness. But I'm a shallow bastard and deserve to burn in hell forever.

Most of the cans on that site are no good, however.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Kal

i think this is the stupidiest thread i ever read

Derek237

What about that thread with the ratemyass.com link with the reference to Boogie Nights?