Author Topic: Future Tarantino: Where it's never gonna happen, but we hope that it does(n't).  (Read 48229 times)

Reelist

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Respect: +965
What I find most interesting in Tarantino's retelling of this is the potential for exploring the multiple plotlines leading up to and after the murders. He's always had a knack for playing with the chronology of a story to reveal new details from the different perspectives it's shown. I think that where he could fudge with history a bit is in what these separate chronologies bring to light about the case.

One of Tarantino's favorite topics of Race shows it's face again here, with Manson's preaching of a coming Race war and planning the murder scene to frame the Black Panthers. I wonder how it will reflect the current climate we're in.
You can go to places in the world with pudding. That. Is. Funny.

KJ

• The Magic Flight
  • Respect: +223
I read on the IMDB trivia page that Brad Pitt and DiCaprio is rumored for this. Margot Robbie is also rumored to play Sharon Tate.

God, the more I think about this, the more I want to see it. This seems like something new and refreshing after his last three films.

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy