Video: Payam Rajabi / colourblind.ca

Started by last days of gerry the elephant, September 18, 2008, 08:54:04 PM

last days of gerry the elephant

Link:
http://vimeo.com/1751619

Part of the "It's over me & under you." documentary series.

Payam Rajabi from colourblind.ca is a photographer, designer and a long time friend. He politely agreed to partake in this documentary during one of his major photo shoots last month; taking place on Saturday August 30 to Sunday August 31. A make-up artist (James Bolton) and a hair stylist (Angel Yousif) were in attendance, along with a turn out of over fifty unique individuals.

A special thanks goes out to:

Payam Rajabi / colourblind.ca
Anas Attia / anasattia.com
Melodium / melodiumbox.free.fr
Angel Yousif
James Bolton
& all participants of the photo shoot.

For more documentation on the photo shoot, check out:
flickr.com/photos/overmeunderyou/sets/72157607038186428/

For more information on 'overmeunderyou' visit:
overmeunderyou.com

matt35mm

Nice video.  I kind of expected more from his photography, which I was underwhelmed by after all the build-up, but the video serves as a nice doc/advert.

Bram

I think that you've done a wonderful job. I understand that Matt expected more photography, but it fits perfectly in the end, because the documentary is not about his photo's but the person behind the photo's. Your visuals are great and really inspired me to experiment with static shots today, since I'm going to shoot another day of a documentary about this Dutch 80's New Wave band. So thanks and I'm looking forward to see more of your work.

And the fact you're using Helvetica as font makes me love your style without even seeing moving images. ;)