Look-a-Likes

Started by El Duderino, April 05, 2004, 10:28:42 PM

Reel

Yeah, here he's got it down to the lazy eye as the governor in blazing saddles  :yabbse-grin:

squints

Jonah Hill in Best of the Best 4!
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Stefen

lol@a best of the best reference.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Alexandro

those guys could be twins actually. if hill keeps "growing" like he has in the last few years there's a tragedy in the making. sorry.

Sleepless

George Osborne

Ed Helms
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

RegularKarate

Pubrick

i think that's been done.

(or maybe it was just in my mind)
under the paving stones.

RegularKarate

Quote from: P on July 26, 2010, 10:55:29 AM
i think that's been done.

(or maybe it was just in my mind)

haha, I thought it probably had been done, but I took a risk (all the pictures from the first half of this thread have expired).

ono

OrHowILearnedTo

Olivia Wilde

and Emily Blunt

polkablues

I don't really see it.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

focus on the fivehead.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Quote from: P on November 17, 2010, 11:50:30 PM
focus on the fivehead.

^might as well throw this dude in.

This current gen. of starlets isn't even that great. Gimme Annie Hathaway and NatPo over all these girls the bullied generation gets. No wonder they kill themselves.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

quigliest

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet.

Reel

i thought those just were the same guy. who is that first one? looks ugly