Spaced Invaders

Started by cine, April 08, 2003, 05:33:47 PM

cine

Okay this is a movie I remember as a kid.. I thought I'd post it on here because I'm really curious who else loved this when they were really young.

Derek

Saw it. Liked it. Didn't much stick with me though. The two that did are Flight of the Navigator and The Loch Ness Horror.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

cine

ahh.. yes.. saw and liked the former. How about "The Garbage Pail Kids Movie"??

Derek

Quote from: Cinephileahh.. yes.. saw and liked the former. How about "The Garbage Pail Kids Movie"??

Oh. My. God. I thought (wished) I had wiped that film completely from memory.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

cine

I thought I did too but your "Flight of the Navigator" reminded me of it with the child... thank god I saw that so long ago.. I don't remember anything *too* grostesque.

cowboykurtis

ALI GATOR is the best Garbage Pail kid.
...your excuses are your own...

Ernie

Lol, yeah...definitely watched this movie 100 times when I was little. I bet the VHS is still laying around somewhere collecting dust...completely forgot about it, it used to be fucking awesome. Thinking about it now, I don't think it's one of the movies from my childhood that I want to revisit but it was awesome back then.