Any real young PTA-fans here?

Started by Spike, October 19, 2003, 03:59:55 AM

Chest Rockwell

Im a measly 15-years-old and I've seen (and loved) all of PTA's films...he's kind of my idol. I tried showing some friends PDL and Magnolia, and they said "I dont get it...." Losers.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Chest RockwellLosers.
nah..they are the same kind who went to see PDL cause of Sandler and ended up walking out.  Really...at 15 you are expect to be more into, say, a billy madison versus a PDL...

...I hated that about some of my friends growing up though too. If I am wrong correct me, but I remember we would always try to watch movies in groups (you know, so we could hold hands with the girls under the blankets...) at this age,... honestly, how many people are gonna pay attention and understand Magnolia (per say) in this environment?  That's one you gotta watch with just the girlfriend (but be nice when she asks every 30 sec. "what just happened?") and most of the time they will at least apprieciate it if nothing else.

Alethia

my girlfriend loved boogie nights, liked magnolia, really liked punch-drunk love, and wants to watch hard eight sometime soon.......

....keep in mind she is seventeen as am i......

....she's a keeper.    :-D