Xixax the Womb

Started by Thrindle, March 26, 2006, 07:49:08 PM

Julius Orange

Quote from: Walrus on March 29, 2006, 01:31:20 PM
This board doesn't remind you it's great. Mac and Mod (and anyone else who might find it before them) do a great job of posting the news, and I think it's easy to take that for granted since it's just been going on for so long.
geez. Maybe we should have weekly reminders. I never would have thought of that. I just thought you were trying to be cool by pretending you overlooked how great the board was so easily. I guess we need reminders to prevent it in future. Great point!

Thanks
email your opinnumber to NEW EMAIL juliusorange@gmail.com

Reinhold

Quote from: Julius Orange on March 29, 2006, 07:52:30 PM
Quote from: Walrus on March 29, 2006, 01:31:20 PM
This board doesn't remind you it's great. Mac and Mod (and anyone else who might find it before them) do a great job of posting the news, and I think it's easy to take that for granted since it's just been going on for so long.
geez. Maybe we should have weekly reminders. I never would have thought of that. I just thought you were trying to be cool by pretending you overlooked how great the board was so easily. I guess we need reminders to prevent it in future. Great point!

Thanks

instead of weekly "we're cool" memos, how about donating to keep xixax funded?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

godardian

Quote from: cronopio on March 26, 2006, 11:28:56 PM
if you could have sex with a xixax member, who would it be?

I just saw this documentary in a class I took where these very nice and open-minded straight guys said that for a gay man to find them attractive made them--against their will or better judgment, even--feel all insecure and fear that there might be "something gay" about them. They were all middle aged, and I'm thinking that most 30-or-under males in 2006 would just think it's an ego boost for anyone to find them hot regardless of their gender or orientation (I certainly have no objection to any of the small handful of ladies who've found me appealing), but the lucky few shall remain nameless at this time just in case they'd feel weird.... Since I don't know what most of you look like, this would be based mostly on how appealing your personality is.

I will take the opportunity to indulge my Kinsey "five"-ness and say I'd give Thrindle a vigorous cuddle, too!  :shock:

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

©brad

i'm actually more flatterrred when guys tell me i'm good looking rather than girls.

but that's me.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I hate to lead a man on since I won't put out, but if they find me attractive, it's pretty flattering.  It's not that I couldn't love a man, I know I could.  I could live with one, we could have emotional conversations, everything you do with a woman, but a man's body just doesn't do anything for me. 
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Thrindle

Quote from: godardian on March 30, 2006, 02:04:01 PMI will take the opportunity to indulge my Kinsey "five"-ness and say I'd give Thrindle a vigorous cuddle, too!  :shock:
Awww... It's comments like that, that caused the creation of the Womb Thread... thanks...  :oops: 

As for the Kinsey Scale: I'd say I'm about a two.  I admit that I've been sexually attracted to women, but a three would mean that I feel an equal attraction for both sexes... which doesn't seem to be the case.
Classic.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

polkablues

Quote from: Pubrick on March 30, 2006, 11:35:05 PM
Quote from: godardian on March 30, 2006, 02:04:01 PM

what constitutes a one? is it love for g-cloon?

If you've ever thought to yourself, "I'm not gay, but that is one attractive man," you're a one.  And I know for a fact that just about every guy here has a serious man-crush on Clooney.
My house, my rules, my coffee

picolas

so in order to be homosexual you must think "i'm not gay, but those are six attractive men."

polkablues

Quote from: picolas on March 31, 2006, 12:33:36 AM
so in order to be homosexual you must think "i'm not gay, but those are six attractive men."

Well, to be a five, you'd be thinking, "I'm pretty gay, but that Angelina Jolie..."
My house, my rules, my coffee

godardian

Quote from: polkablues on March 31, 2006, 12:06:53 AM

And I know for a fact that just about every guy here has a serious man-crush on Clooney.

A Clooney man-crush is such an inescapable thing, I'd almost think you could still be teetering on the 0/1 fence. I actually don't think I know of anyone on God's green earth who wouldn't give Clooney a snog if given the opportunity. The glorious perfection of George Clooney transcends sexual orientation.

Picolas--a 1 or a 2 wouldn't be called a "homosexual" or even a "bisexual," really--you'd have to be a 3 or 4 for that, I think. I think you can be a 1 without ever really entertaining the possibility of same-sex sex, but you'd be comfortable enough to acknowledge the hotness of a person of the same sex. For those of us at the 1 or 5 end of things, it's usually like, "Yeah, some of the same/opposite sex might possibly make me feel kinda remotely tingly, but since my feelings are so obviously much stronger the other way, why spend too much energy on that?" I think "incidentally heterosexual" means that if I were drunk at a party and, like, Naomi Watts came onto me, I'd be up for it. So to speak. But then again--this is my opinion--that kinda falls into the Clooney "well who the hell wouldn't?" category....
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

©brad

matt35mm

Clooney's on TV now.  Some re-run of a talk show.

(long sigh)... what is it about him?  He's for men what Angelina Jolie is for women.

I wouldn't have sex with him, but I would give him a vigorous cuddle.

Ravi

I'd give him a goodie bag, which he will proceed to auction off for charity.

Pas

Weird how this has started from a 'Ive grown up on Xixax' thread to a : 'its okay to feel gay sometimes' thread.

I think Jared Leto is hot but that's because he's really a chick.