Biodome

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 10:57:14 PM

prophet

i use to watch it every day when i was in 7th grade.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Find Your Magali

The Biodome thread has gotten to two pages.

Xixax isn't what it used to be.  :wink:

Pas

Quote from: bonanzatazmy favorite shore movie is son in law. i feel that biodome is the weakest of the shore oeuvre. it had some funny jokes, but as a whole, it isn't that good. son in law as a whole is just funny.

I have to agree that Son in Law is superior in terms of general quality. The red haired fat kid plays in it too, so ... but I find Biodome to be more patheticly (word?) funny. I mean, you laugh watching Son In Law, it ends and you feel like "Funny dumb movie" but after Biodome you're more like : "HAHAHA what a fuckin piece of shit dumb fuck movie ! I loved it". At least that's what I felt...

Ravi

Quote from: Find Your MagaliThe Biodome thread has gotten to two pages.

Xixax isn't what it used to be.  :wink:

I refuse to contribute to this thread.

ProgWRX

i would love to see Pauly Shore play the straight guy in a movie for once (and im not talking about sexual orientation  :lol:  )
-Carlos

cine

Shore can't play the straight guy. That's him in his movies and he can't play outside of that.

freakerdude

Quote from: Bankybiodome is the shit and it is what it is.  i never noticed that that was Kylie minoge.  Wow
Her musical talent is zilch....saw her on SNL and she sucked big time.....can't sing or dance. She has as much overall talent as Pauly Shore......buuuuuuuudy.

It sounds like I will have to see Punch Drunk Love from all this talk. Hey, who the hell would have known you could get some good movie advice from a Bio Dome thread........that's funnier than his whole career.
MC Pee Pants