In Your opinion the most beatiful actress who can really act

Started by joeybdot, April 19, 2003, 06:29:30 PM

Chest Rockwell

nice photographs....Maggie Gyllenhaal (terrible spelling) is a very diverse actress in my opinion.

myadopteddaughter

I agree, she is by far one of my favorites.

I absolutely adore her in Secretary.
mmm, mmmm good

Pubrick

i think ur mistaken about Brittany Murphy, ebes. she's more concerned with fucking her co-stars than showcasing any talent. she's dirty as hell.. at least chloe knows how to eat a mean dick and still hav sum class.
under the paving stones.

Alethia

its so odd how these really beautiful women like anna karina and claudia cardinale (fucking gorgeous in OUTIW) look, in their later years, not just old but kind of beaten up and sound like they smoke WAY too much...its a shame, they really dont retain ANY of their earlier beauty....

Pubrick

Quote from: ewardits so odd how these really beautiful women like anna karina and claudia cardinale (fucking gorgeous in OUTIW) look, in their later years, not just old but kind of beaten up and sound like they smoke WAY too much...its a shame, they really dont reatin ANY of their earlier beauty....
are u just discovering GETTING OLD?
under the paving stones.

Alethia

no, what i am saying is that for alot of them, those two in particular, they seem to have done alot more than simply GET OLD.  they were so stunning in their early days, and its just kind of shocking how NONE of it has seemed to last, they look like a completely fucking different person.....

Ernie

Yea, I definitely think they did a little bit more than just age. I would think a Godard set could get pretty crazy, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of not-so-innocent stuff going on. I mean, it was the 60's after all, the whole pinnacle of the french new wave and coincidentally, the usage of a lot of drugs people were ignorant to the effects of so you can't really blame some of these old hollywood stars who had no clue that the stuff they were doing would hurt them so badly.

Pas

Quote from: Pthat's all well and good ebes, but ur forgetting i'm going to rape u.

molly

Quote from: Pas Rapport
Quote from: Pthat's all well and good ebes, but ur forgetting i'm going to rape u.

p just mistaked ebeaman for a Playboy bunny - never wear bunny ears when in public.

SoNowThen

Quote from: SoNowThen
Quote from: jasper_window
Quote from: SoNowThen
Natalie Portman (based on nothing so far, but I know she has it in her)

You should really check out Beautiful Girls.  Great movie and she's very good.

I definitely will. Thanks.

So, jasper, m'boy, I finally saw this movie. GREAT GREAT GREAT is all I can say! Awesome recommend, thank you. Everyone is tops in it, but of course, NP shines through.

SPOILERS

The end wrapped up a little too nice, but other than that I loved it. And while it might seem to be a happy ending, to me it was a tragedy, because any time a guy has a chance to get Portman, and decides not to, well that's fucking tragic and horrible -- age difference be damned. And that was a great monologue by Rapaport about supermodels.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Reed Rothchild

You know, people tell me I kind of look like Han Solo.

DVD Collection

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

context, context, context.

cine

mogwai

i bet there was lot of catfighting during the photo shoot.

and why is there a guy dressed out like hilary swank?

(oops...)