Kate Winslet *barf*

Started by Weak2ndAct, March 20, 2004, 02:48:02 PM

Stefen

lol. I walked right into that one.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

mogs all yours..  :shock:

anyway, this was a perfect example of a 10 going with a 5. whatever that means. my theory is that she's too wild and fun to be with oldman Mendes. i'm surprised he even "did his duty" once!
under the paving stones.

Fernando

Stefen

Quote from: Fernando on March 16, 2010, 11:14:03 AM
im moving to london.

I will fight you (to the death).

We always knew this moment would come someday. Best friends turned to bitter enemies over a beautiful woman.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Fernando

ive always been prepared for this moment, im not afraid to face this death match.

we'll meet to the break of daaaaaaawwwwwwwn.

mogwai

Quote from: Fernando on March 17, 2010, 11:34:02 AM
ive always been prepared for this moment, im not afraid to face this death match.

we'll meet to the break of daaaaaaawwwwwwwn.

Have you been watching too much of "Barry Lyndon" lately?  :yabbse-wink:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Or maybe too much of "The Reader."
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pas

Or maybe not enough of ''The Reader''...........

Pubrick

Or maybe "The Reader"..........................................................................
under the paving stones.

Pas

The ......... Symbolized her terrible boobs

Stefen

Her boobs in titanic are glorious.

Pas

Yeah well we both know they're CGI lol i feel it's yhe 10th time i speak of kw's boobs here  :shock:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I wasn't saying her boobs aren't hot in the Reader.  Her boobs are infinitely hot.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye