PTA daddy

Started by Ordet, June 19, 2005, 08:17:47 AM

Ordet

I hope she was born oct 16th...that's my birthday :-D.
were spinning

JG

Matt Sharp, after almost joining Weezer following his reconciliation with Rivers Cuomo, also just restarted the Rentals. I wonder if Maya will join in on the new CD.  If she does, than that means PTA will be stuck at home with the kid.  Which means no new movie.

Damn Rivers and his mediation.

Ultrahip

We'll get a new movie.

PTA will hire his new friend Woody Harrelson to baby sit.

The Red Vine

hey ppl, good to be back.

I know I'm late as hell on this, but congrats to PTA.

still no word on the new movie? are we positive that PTA is even going to direct this? I heard somewhere he wrote the screenplay but wasn't necessarily gonna direct it.
"No, really. Just do it. You have some kind of weird reasons that are okay.">

sickfins

Quote from: RedVinesI heard somewhere he wrote the screenplay but wasn't necessarily gonna direct it.

interesting where people 'hear' things from

as we have stated before, pta & co are stuck in some mud right now and things will get rolling in several months.

Fernando

Quote from: sickfins
Quote from: RedVinesI heard somewhere he wrote the screenplay but wasn't necessarily gonna direct it.

as we have stated before, pta & co are stuck in some mud right now and things will get rolling in several months.

:yabbse-angry:

If I would be very positive I'll say several could be in 7 months (06/06 4 the lazy), meaning that in 7 months we could have some concrete info on the production start date or something, I would bet thou that we won't see the release of his next flim in 2006, if any early 2007.

Quote from: sickfinsinteresting where people 'hear' things from

Me too, but not only about PTA but anything, you heard something? Ask where the hell did they get it, sources are important, I know my sources.

sickfins

Quote from: Fernando
If I would be very positive I'll say several could be in 7 months (06/06 4 the lazy), meaning that in 7 months we could have some concrete info on the production start date or something, I would bet thou that we won't see the release of his next flim in 2006, if any early 2007.

this is coming straight from my horse's mouth
like we said before, oil information will be announced near the beginning of next year

anybody who thinks they know/can predict a release date can eat their hat

MacGuffin

'SNL' star sues over bedbugs in her loft
By SAMUEL MAULL, Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK - When "Saturday Night Live" performer Maya Rudolph and her family moved into their new apartment, nobody warned, "Don't let the bedbugs bite."

A $450,000 lawsuit says that immediately after Rudolph, movie director Paul Anderson and their baby moved into the third-floor condominium loft apartment they were renting in SoHo last month, something began chewing on them at night.

"The plaintiffs were bitten over portions of their bodies by bedbugs," the court papers say. "Apparently unbeknown to plaintiffs, the premises were infested with bedbugs."

Rudolph, in her seventh season on the NBC variety show, and Anderson, director of "Boogie Nights," had been told the apartment was "perfect" and was in a "first-class luxury" building, their court papers say.

The couple had signed a $13,500-a-month lease, paying two months rent and a month's security as well as a month's rent as a broker's commission, say papers filed Wednesday in Manhattan's state Supreme Court.

Almost as bad as the bedbugs, court papers say, was that the couple were unable to flee the infestation conveniently because for at least six of their first 11 days in the building the elevator was out of order.

After Rudolph and Anderson complained, an exterminator showed up on Oct. 17 and advised them to leave, at least for a few weeks, for the sake of their year-old baby. They left and never returned, said their lawyer Kenneth J. Glassman.

The lawsuit names Halstead Property LLC, the broker, and Francis Feeney, the owner of the apartment, as defendants. It seeks a total of $450,500 in compensatory and punitive damages, repayment of rent and broker's fees and legal fees.

Robyn Kammerer, director of communications at Halstead, said she had no comment on the lawsuit.

Feeney, who has a residence in Palm Beach, Fla., had an unlisted telephone number.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

thats awful. as someone who has gotten bedbugs, i feel for them.

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

©brad

when did he leave la?

modage

i think he's just here editing the film so he can be with her during the SNL season, which i will guess might be her last. 
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Quote from: modage on November 03, 2006, 07:14:24 PM
thats awful. as someone who has gotten bedbugs, i feel for them.

he's always happy and she's always got this face like she can't remember his name.
under the paving stones.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

picolas

woo! what?? pearl is THREE now???! i feel old.

Neil

it's crazy how quickly the children you know can age....

and they pulled the "partner" card
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.