Hey guys - its back - this is weird

Started by aurora, January 08, 2003, 07:03:09 PM

aurora

G'day,

How weird is this.

Its like the PTA board has been blown up and re-assembled on a different planet.

Anyway,

PDL comes out on the 27th of February here in Australia - Yay - only 7 weeks left =)

Xixax

It'll hit your theaters a month or two before it hits DVD here!

Doesn't it seem like they royally screwed up the release of this movie? They didn't do it justice.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

ShellRoth

Just want to say hello to everyone and I'm really grateful for this board.  Although I didn't post that frequently, I read everything every day!
PTA is my absolute favorite.....

just hope it doesn't turn sour again.  this will be nice though... One forum.. we focus strictly on PTA stuff!
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Girlonthemoon

This is great - I really missed the other one!

Ah - how it's good to be back...
Hud at ya blades...

ValleyDude

Girlonthemoon, youse a ho, a total ho!

RegularKarate

Hey everyone,

RK's in tha HOWS!

Bigups to MW for hookin' us up with this.

I was goin' crazy... 'specially once I read that shit about the PDL DVD not being what we were promised.

soixante

Punch-Drunk Love is still my favorite film of 2002.  I thought Gangs of New York would displace it, but it didn't.  In fact, I felt Gangs was somewhat of a disappointment.  Adaptation and About Schmidt were good, but not good enough to knock PDL off its perch.  I haven't seen Chicago or The Pianist yet.
Music is your best entertainment value.

Marty McSuperfly

Great news this place is back online. BTW: Valley Dude.... did you seriously just say to Girlonthemoon "Youse is a total ho?" I thought only Kevin Smith fanboys used the word "youse" (if it even is a word). I's is sorry if this is offensive to youse Valley Guy.

Girlonthemoon

Valley Dude, LOL! I is definitely not yo' ho!
Hud at ya blades...

Newtron

Too many boards and too many admin/moderators, though I guess they justify each other.

not enough hoes.

Xixax

I say bring on the ho's!

Hold the skank, please.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

GodDamnImDaMan

How come when Valleydude calls someone a ho, he gets praised?

Yet when i talk about creaming my pants I get a PM from a site admin telling me I suck ass!

"You suck ASS" -Sphinx
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Newtron

Quote from: God Damn I Am Da Man"O' Canada!" -Sphinx

You've inspired me to get a signature.

GodDamnImDaMan

Newtron, Im glad.

Dont do drugs either...  :D
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something