Who's a musician?

Started by Gamblour., September 11, 2005, 10:44:56 PM

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

Ravi

Its clever, don't worry about it.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: GamblourWait, what has all this been leading up to?

A xixax band that could beat the shit out of The Arcade Fire and Polyphonic Spree put together. What would we call ourselves?
Can I make a suggestion?

The Christmas

polkablues

The Polkablues Boogie Band

Or, you know, whatever.
My house, my rules, my coffee

matt35mm

Xix-Xax

Xaxix

Six-Sacks

Ball-Sacks

Ball-Zaks

Ballxax

Zix-Zaks

Christaxix

The Child Molesters

The Lusts for Glories

We Creamed Our Pants

Anusipal Court

Xix and Stones

Five, Xix, Seven, Eight

I Xixax'd Your Mom (or anything where Xixax'd is use as a verb)

The Brett Ratners

mogwai

cine

Gamblour.

Jeremy had me with The Christmas, but my christ cinephile, between your new pearl jam rank and your cleverass name, I think you win.

So...The Banned Members....now, who will play what?

I suggest Polkablues is the front man, considering his work in the art gallery. But we'll have to take it up a notch, because I want to play drums (I'm like Dave Grohl meets less talent plus a little sloppy, but all heart baby) and I have to rock the fuck out. None of this indie rock shit, unless it fucking rocks.

Also, to get the world's attention (if that's what we want) we need a pretty face. but if polkablues doesn't have a pretty face, I think we'll be ok. We can always just have one of our pretty members stand beside him...GDIDM I'm looking in your direction.
WWPTAD?

mogwai

can i play the bass? because i'm close to 6'4 tall and bassists are tall. just look at krist novocelic. i'll also throw in some sweet licks a la' metallica's now dead and flat bassist kind of stuff.

Alethia

harmonica and rhythm guitar

Gamblour.

Quote from: ewardharmonica and rhythm guitar

Only if the harmonica is on one of those holder things, ala Dylan.
WWPTAD?

Reinhold

band name deleted by xixax
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

polkablues

Quote from: GamblourAlso, to get the world's attention (if that's what we want) we need a pretty face. but if polkablues doesn't have a pretty face, I think we'll be ok. We can always just have one of our pretty members stand beside him...GDIDM I'm looking in your direction.

Not to worry.  I'm like a male David Beckham.  I just need some cuties playing tambourine and singing harmonies (GDIDM, I'm looking in your direction...).
My house, my rules, my coffee

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sigur Rós

I've played guitar for about 10 years. Which makes me Yngwie-good.....nah  :violin: I've played with some different bands. Rock N Roll!!!