Boat Trip

Started by life_boy, February 21, 2003, 03:12:23 AM

life_boy

Wow, this looks like a winner, huh?

Ghostboy

Someone at Artisan must have been feeling particularly homophobic the day they greenlit this.

And let's not even get started on Cuba.

Duck Sauce

I could not believe this when I saw the trailer. The name caps it off

MacGuffin

"Snow Dogs" and this... Cuba's motto truly has become "Show Me The Money!"
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Victor

this movie sounds more like "show me your monkey"
are you gonna eat with us too?

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

horatio sanz, is one of the best snl stars in years

i look forward to seeing great shit from him

sphinx

sadly, his new movie 'boat trip' is not it.

Fishbulb

"Boat Trip" was actually released in the UK last year, so if you look around on KazAA or whatever you'll probably find a copy of it. Not that I would recommend downloading it because it's a really, really shitty movie.
It managed to make even Will Ferrell unfunny.

Ghostboy

What? Will Ferrell is in it?

Fishbulb

Yeah, for about a minute. He plays Artie Lange's gay lover. Oddly enough, both Ferrell and Lange are in "Old School" too.

Satcho9

Horatio Sanz came to my school for some reason earlier in the year. He spoke to us about going to school and shit. He was so obviously bullshitting, he didnt care, he was getting payed to do it probably. He is funny a fuck, no one got his subtle jokes. Someone in the audience asked him about the movie Boat Trip. He tried denying he was in the movie at first, but then he gave in and admitted to the fact. When asked how it was he let out this groan, implying it was dog shit IMO. So there you have it. This story is 100% true, i promise....

Duck Sauce

Quote from: FishbulbYeah, for about a minute. He plays Artie Lange's gay lover. Oddly enough, both Ferrell and Lange are in "Old School" too.

Artie Lange or Horatio Sanz?

Fishbulb

Both of them are in Boat Trip. Confusing, I know. When my dad saw Horatio Sanz in "Road Trip", he said "There's that guy from the Norm McDonald movie". I guess Sanz and Artie do resemble each other a bit.

We've now talked about this movie more than anyone in the universe ever will :)

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Duck Sauce
Quote from: FishbulbYeah, for about a minute. He plays Artie Lange's gay lover. Oddly enough, both Ferrell and Lange are in "Old School" too.

Artie Lange or Horatio Sanz?

both are great, even though  neither of them have that dangerous side to them that john Belushi had, they are both funny fat guys never the less.

And so much better then jack black who I can not stand

Horatio or artie should of been in shallow hal

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Butterscotch Jones

both are great, even though  neither of them have that dangerous side to them that john Belushi had, they are both funny fat guys never the less.

???/ Dont you listen to Howard Stern? Artie Lange is a former coke addict, excessive eater and drinker and sleeps with whores.