so what if im gay?

Started by md, January 28, 2003, 05:50:41 PM

chainsmoking insomniac

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Sigur Rós

We should all meet in a sauna, and get this xixax-homophobia cured once and for all.

Pubrick

Quote from: Sigur RósWe should all meet in a sauna, and get this xixax-homophobia cured once and for all.
shotgun not sitting next to the Goddamn Man.
under the paving stones.

©brad

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoobthat's just insulting to imply p.t. anderson and johnny knoxville are related.

snob.

markums2k

Quote from: ©brad
Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoobthat's just insulting to imply p.t. anderson and johnny knoxville are related.

snob.

Totally.  Poor Johnny Knoxville takes a lot of slack from a lot of people, but the last thing he needs is childish insults like these.   :-D

ono

He deserves every bit of the flak he gets.  He's an idiot, pure and simple.  I can't believe there are actually sympathizers to him, and people like Tom Green, here, but there are some in every crowd.  So yeah, color me a snob if you want.  I call it good taste.

Vile5

Quote from: Sigur RósWe should all meet in a sauna, and get this xixax-homophobia cured once and for all.
:lol:  :lol:

PTA looks handsome in this pic:

http://damienfree.fr.free.fr/image%20cannes/pta_attentif_big.jpg
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

ono

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaHe deserves every bit of the flak he gets.  He's an idiot, pure and simple.  I can't believe there are actually sympathizers to him, and people like Tom Green, here, but there are some in every crowd.  So yeah, color me a snob if you want.  I call it good taste.

Finally, someone with eyes
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

the jackass shows and movie were hilarious.

y'all can eat a dick.. with a fork of course.
under the paving stones.

modage

i thought he was good in Big Trouble with Tom Sizemore.

(he's the one with the panty on his head)
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Pthe jackass shows and movie were hilarious.

Anyone ever see the Big Brother videos Johhny and the Jackass crew did before Jackass???

They make me laugh......even when I am alone.......

markums2k

Quote from: markums2k
Quote from: ©brad

snob.

Totally.  Poor Johnny Knoxville takes a lot of slack from a lot of people, but the last thing he needs is childish insults like these.   :-D

Some people haven't enabled their sarcasm filters... oh nevermind.

And slack is just as good as flak.

dufresne

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: Pthe jackass shows and movie were hilarious.

Anyone ever see the Big Brother videos Johhny and the Jackass crew did before Jackass???

They make me laugh......even when I am alone.......

i'm partial to the CKY vids myself...
There are shadows in life, baby.

©brad

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaHe deserves every bit of the flak he gets.  He's an idiot, pure and simple.  I can't believe there are actually sympathizers to him, and people like Tom Green, here, but there are some in every crowd.  So yeah, color me a snob if you want.  I call it good taste.

grow up u penis brain.