fan commentaries

Started by Jeremy Blackman, January 09, 2003, 10:13:00 PM

Jeremy Blackman

If Sphinx is willing to host them (oh... umm... ahem... Sphinx, are you willing to host them?), who would be intersted in doing part of a commentary for Magnolia and/or Boogie Nights?

How dead is this thing?

Duck Sauce

Quote from: JeremyBlackmanIf Sphinx is willing to host them (oh... umm... ahem... Sphinx, are you willing to host them?), who would be intersted in doing part of a commentary for Magnolia and/or Boogie Nights?

How dead is this thing?

Was this thing ever REALLY alive? What I was counting on was that PTA would reveal himself as a long time member of the board and record a commentary for us..... Those were my dreams...

sphinx

Quote from: Duck SauceWas this thing ever REALLY alive? What I was counting on was that PTA would reveal himself as a long time member of the board and record a commentary for us..... Those were my dreams...

ironically, that's exactly what happened.  except for the commentary part.  you have obviously never read either 'peace out'.  and yeah, i'm still fine with hosting it...

http://ambulance.planet1337.com/commentary

Travis Bickle

so, which page does he reveal himself? you got a peace out link?

sphinx

nah, i think you fellas are fine.   :wink:

Travis Bickle

a'ight then. i see how it is.

Satcho9

Ok, I went away on vacation when the whole Peace Out thing started so I missed out on it. Can someone summarize it for me? Did PTA make an appearance or something?

sphinx

Quote from: Satcho9Ok, I went away on vacation when the whole Peace Out thing started so I missed out on it. Can someone summarize it for me? Did PTA make an appearance or something?

i don't mean to be mean here, but peace out spanned the entire history of the boards---you couldn't have missed it on a weekend.  this has been hinted at so many times, and is actually staring you in the face now more than ever that i just can't believe that there are still some people who don't know about it...

Duck Sauce

Quote from: sphinx
Quote from: Satcho9Ok, I went away on vacation when the whole Peace Out thing started so I missed out on it. Can someone summarize it for me? Did PTA make an appearance or something?

i don't mean to be mean here, but peace out spanned the entire history of the boards---you couldn't have missed it on a weekend.  this has been hinted at so many times, and is actually staring you in the face now more than ever that i just can't believe that there are still some people who don't know about it...

I never messed with Peace Out... it wasnt my place, I didnt understand it. But what I do know is that it cannot be summarized. Isnt the old board available to download?

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: sphinxnah, i think you fellas are fine.   :wink:

Oh that's right, they don't have the... you know, the link to the... with the shrine and the... and they don't know all the... ohhhhh that's funny..  :lol:   ... maybe we should keep it that way...   :twisted:

Travis Bickle

Pedro

I like the full commentary you have right now.  Much goodness.  IF you guys haven't downloaded it yet, i Highly suggest you do...the ZIP isn't working but the mp3 works great.

chainsmoking insomniac

What the fuck?!?! Has he or hasn't he been on the boards?
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Pubrick

Quote from: punchdrunk23What the fuck?!?! Has he or hasn't he been on the boards?
these kind of reactions are the reason it remains ambiguous.

and sphinx, not to be mean, but it took u about 20 pages to get with the program. as i recall, when u did, that's when mike d started hating u. but that's all water near a bridge now, of course.
under the paving stones.

chainsmoking insomniac

P, i didn't mean to be offensive. But I'm dying to know if he's been here, that's all. Sometimes I let my frustration get the better of me. You're obviously "in the know" and I'm quite obviously not, so put yourself in my shoes for a sec and hopefully you'll understand why I'm burning to know. Again, I apologize.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls