willie nelson

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, August 27, 2003, 06:56:05 PM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

you guys want to hear a cool story in the 70's president carter invited willie to stay at the white house, so will at night asks the secret service if he could climb on top of the roof and look at DC

well while up there he lit up a fat joint and smoked some trees at the white house

even if your anti drug that story alone makes willie a god

and his music is great

A Matter Of Chance

Hahaha, that's awesome!

I love wille nelson.

phil marlowe

i not really that familiar with him but i love his scene in halfbaked.

meatwad

that is one of the coolest things i have ever heard.

He also hangs out with johnny cash, which makes him that much cooler

Quote from: Meatwadthat is one of the coolest things i have ever heard.

He also hangs out with johnny cash, which makes him that much cooler

he is a god and smokes weed like most people smoke ciggerettes

Sigur Rós

fun fact:

In addition to his Farm Aid activism, Willie has also endorsed Ralph Nader's Green Party presidential candidacy as well as this year's Millenium Marijuana March. He has also lent his voice and one of his most recognized songs ("On The Road Again") to a 30-second radio public service announcement calling for an end to marijuana arrests and the government's failed and misguided War on Drugs. Legend has it that Willie once fired up a joint during a visit to the White House.

Red headed stranger is one of the best albums ever, but i like his early stuff that nobody liked at the time

fun fact

when a young bob marley and peter tosh and bunny wailer were kids they would pick up a country radio station from america on their radio, and they admited that old school country had a huge impact on their music

not that new young country which is shit

RegularKarate

Big Willie fan here too.

Bloody Merry Morning is one of the best songs ever...

That man still kills the stage live too...  knows what people want and just plays the fucking hell out of that broken old guitar.... I came kinda close to catching his hat at SXSW... damn tall people.

Quote from: RegularKarateBig Willie fan here too.

Bloody Merry Morning is one of the best songs ever...

That man still kills the stage live too...  knows what people want and just plays the fucking hell out of that broken old guitar.... I came kinda close to catching his hat at SXSW... damn tall people.

god you are so fucking right , and that song

Well it's a Bloody Mary Mornin' -
baby left me without warnin' - sometime in the night
And I'm flyin' down to Houston - forgetting her, the nature of my flight

As we taxi down the runway, the smog & haze reminding me of how I feel
Just a country boy who's learnin' that the pitfalls of the city are
extremely real  All the night life & the parties - temptation & deceit the order of the day And it's a bloody mary mornin' cause I'm leavin' baby somewhere in LA...........

I Pitty anyone who does not know how great he is