Official RADIOHEAD thread

Started by Duck Sauce, January 11, 2003, 05:54:58 PM

RegularKarate

I guess I missed out on the mastered album here... very disapointing.

When I click on either link, it just says:
Alright ... since you downloaded it, buy the fucking album now !

I figured that something would at least start transfering, but nothing... any help out there would be greatly appreciated.  Maybe I'm  doing something wrong.

That video is great BTW... cats gettin' hitched...

Dirk

Quote from: RegularKarateI guess I missed out on the mastered album here... very disapointing.

When I click on either link, it just says:
Alright ... since you downloaded it, buy the fucking album now !

I figured that something would at least start transfering, but nothing... any help out there would be greatly appreciated.  Maybe I'm  doing something wrong.

That video is great BTW... cats gettin' hitched...

RK, do you have MSN? I wouldn't mind transferring them to you. Also, there are many files up on Soulseek now.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Sleuth

I just saw the video.  What a trip, it's fucking great
I like to hug dogs

European Son

Good to see Radiohead getting back to making good videos. They went from the greatness of the videos for "Just," "Fake Plastic Trees," and "Karma Police" to stuff like the videos for "Pyramid Song" and "Knives Out." Radiohead seem very more open to publicity and the like this time around as opposed to when Kid A was released. The fact that they're being creative with it makes it even better.

godardian

Quote from: European SonGood to see Radiohead getting back to making good videos. They went from the greatness of the videos for "Just," "Fake Plastic Trees," and "Karma Police" to stuff like the videos for "Pyramid Song" and "Knives Out." Radiohead seem very more open to publicity and the like this time around as opposed to when Kid A was released. The fact that they're being creative with it makes it even better.

I think "Just" was one of the best videos of the nineties.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

modage

their SevenTelevisionCommercials video is a pretty good compilation of some of their best videoes (up thru Ok Computer).  i like the Street Spirit video.  cool black and white lots of changing speeds and neatO camera tricks.  no surprises is good too.  simple, but cool.  fits the song too.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Victor

Does anyone else have 'Meeting People Is Easy'? I just ordered it from eBay. Is it good?

'There There' is great, one of their best videos. Im not listening to the others till the album comes out tho
are you gonna eat with us too?

Dirk

Quote from: LesterDoes anyone else have 'Meeting People Is Easy'? I just ordered it from eBay. Is it good?

Yeah, it's a pretty good documentary. I find it hard to watch sometimes though because of what they have to go through and such. You'll see..
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Jeremy Blackman

Yeah, it's kind of depressing... and Thom looks drunk and pissed off through the whole thing. Really interesting though, and it's more of a mystery than a glorification.

modage

yeah it is pretty depressing. although totally interesting for anyone who loves the whole OKComputer era RH.  (like me).
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

sexterossa

how can you guys do this. your talking a band at the height of artistic achievement completely to death. don't make art trivial.
I dream of birds and sometimes they land and burst into flames. And I dream my teeth are rotting. And when I am awake, I dream of you.

Dirk

Quote from: sexterossahow can you guys do this. your talking a band at the height of artistic achievement completely to death. don't make art trivial.

:yabbse-huh:

Jeremy Blackman

I think I know my HTTT favorites... might as well make a list..

1. Go to Sleep
2. I Will
3. The Gloaming
4. Backdrifts
5. Wolf at the Door

Gold Trumpet

I like Radiohead and all, but I will make this maybe my only comment on something Radiohead: I once dated a girl that Thom Yorke hit on for a good three months with no success. I heard he was even dating someone during then. Don't care if any of you don't believe it, but it is true.

~rougerum

Pubrick

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI like Radiohead and all, but I will make this maybe my only comment on something Radiohead: I once dated a girl that Thom Yorke hit on for a good three months with no success. I heard he was even dating someone during then. Don't care if any of you don't believe it, but it is true.

~rougerum
thanks for sharing.

now u can go back to wanting to be hated.
under the paving stones.