The European P.T. Anderson Home Film Festival

Started by Spike, June 13, 2003, 07:25:40 AM

©brad

damn dude, im wondering if i should order this thing online if everyone else is getting it early. where's the best place to order it, amazon? where have u early birds been getting it online, and at what price? i know if i go to blockbuster, which is one of the few places around here to buy dvds, its gonna be like $30+.

Spike

Okay, now I know it. In Germany they will release "PDL" on October 23, 2003.
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

Redlum

So are we doing the EU festival to coincide with that release date (the latest one)?
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Vile5

European PTA Home Festival?? hey! what about a Latin PTA Home Festival?!
well i know that's hard so, i hope been in Germany in October (because i have to go to Germany this year)  to participate in this Home Festival
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Spike

So, I would really like to do the EU Festival!
Please give me your opinion on the date of the festival!

Sigur Rós

Quote from: SpikeSo, I would really like to do the EU Festival!

Has everyone who wants to be a part of this 'Festival' already ordered PDL region 1? If so let's do it soon.

Who's up for this thing?

Anyway, I've got PDL so I'm ready!

Redlum

Well I've got the R1 but the region2 is out in the uk July 28th, and it looks to be a full whack special edition. Blockbuster have the cover as the same as the R1.

Ready whenever
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

budgie

This festival needs someone to organizize it.
I nominate Ros.

©brad

i'll come to this one too even tho im american n' all. ill come if budgie comes.

budgie

Quote from: ©bradi'll come to this one too even tho im american n' all. ill come if budgie comes.

Really I think whether you are allowed in is the real issue. Of course, if it was up to me I'd let you. But I won't be there, I'm afraid.

Spike

It'll be great when Ros would be organize that.  :wink:

Time (just for example):

England: 15.00
Germany: 16.00
Turkey: 17.00

So, it's good because there isn't a very big time interval between the different European countrys.

Vile5

Quote from: Spike

I think October 23 is ok
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Sigur Rós

Quote from: budgieThis festival needs someone to organizize it.
I nominate Ros.

Ros=Sigur Rós?

budgie

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: budgieThis festival needs someone to organizize it.
I nominate Ros.

Ros=Sigur Rós?

Who else? I think you're a natural.

Apologies to redlum, who is bona fide, but I didn't want to come off xenophobic.

Redlum

-  George Lucas