Why Bleep Out The Name? *SPOILERS*

Started by 1976, October 13, 2003, 04:34:06 PM

Admin Edit:

This thread discusses The Bride's real name. If you have not read the script and want to find out when Volume 2 comes out, TURN BACK NOW!!!

Although it does explain the following dialogue:

O-Ren: Silly Rabbit
Beatrix: Trix are for kids.

Still...I thought her name would be "Pussy" or something (which would have made her driving the "Pussy Wagon" quite ironic.)

Weak2ndAct

Way to go douchebag.  Nice of you to spoil that for those who didn't read the script.

Sleuth

That's a spoiler for Volume 2?  Fuck, it was on imdb trivia!
I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Quote from: tremoloslothThat's a spoiler for Volume 2?  Fuck, it was on imdb trivia!

Then someone should tell Vivica Fox to keep her trap shut 'cause it's a pretty cool reveal in the script.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pedro

I didn't think so...I thought it was kinda cheap really.  I didn't think it had much purpose.

cine

I haven't read this thread as I have only scrolled to the bottom and replied...

I just wanted to say: Thank the lord for the admins....

modage

unfortunately for me, they were too late! i read it befor ehte warning was added.  fuuuuuuuck!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

analogzombie

I found out by watching an interview with Vivica A. Fox. Oh man, it was like she didn't even care that she may have given away some sort of plot device or anything. I think she said :
"oh wait, was that a secret. haha, Quentin is gonna kill me."
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

NEON MERCURY

..they forgot to bleep it out so i found out in vol. one....