White Stripes - Maximum

Started by bonanzataz, January 08, 2003, 09:27:16 PM

chainsmoking insomniac

Meg will be my wife.  Will be my wife.  Will be my wife.  Will be my....oh, wait, isn't she married or something? lol
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Sleuth

No, but she was married to Jack at one time
I like to hug dogs

Pedro

Quote from: tremoloslothNo, but she was married to Jack at one time
:shock: gossiping gossiping!

Sleuth

That isn't exactly a secret, it's just that Jack and Meg have never confirmed it and probably never will (despite the marriage license being found)
I like to hug dogs

Tiff

i think they're brother and sister
"Shut the fuck up!"

Pedro

Quote from: Tiffi think they're brother and sister

Quote from: tremoloslothThat isn't exactly a secret, it's just that Jack and Meg have never confirmed it and probably never will (despite the marriage license being found)

bonanzataz

my friends got backstage passes to a white stripes show and went back to tell the two that it was great and all that crap after the show was done. These guys dress like (i'm reluctant to say it but) "punks" and Jack just looks at them and goes "get your fucking lame wannabe punk asses out of here. why the fuck are you here assholes." he calls the security guard and tells the guard to kick these guys out and beat the shit out of them. the guard comes over and is just like, whatever, leave them alone and my friend asks if he could have one of the bottles of coke that's just lying around. the guard is like, yeah, but jack sees this and continues his screaming, "put down the fucking coke asshole and get out! i thought i told you to beat the shit out of these assholes!" etc.

what a dick, right?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Born Under Punches

The Dirtbombs PWN!  Mick Collins is God!

Pubrick

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat
Quote from: Tiffi think they're brother and sister

Quote from: tremoloslothThat isn't exactly a secret, it's just that Jack and Meg have never confirmed it and probably never will (despite the marriage license being found)
they look exactly alike.

i'm pretty sure they came clean about being brother/sister.
under the paving stones.

xerxes

brother and sister = no
once married = yes

Tiff

that's probably why they won't admit they're brother and sister...if ya get my drift :?
"Shut the fuck up!"

Sleuth

Maybe we were both wrong about the sister/ex-wife thing...
http://www.geocities.com/wilhelmina_wonka/ws.html
I like to hug dogs

European Son

I'm sure you've all heard by now about Jack's car accident that led to his broken finger. And the most important thing is that Jack heals properly. But he's also out of action for 6-8 weeks which means that several tour dates have been postponed until Fall including the July 29 Nashville show that I have tickets to. What can I say, shit happens. Anyone else have their show postponed?

Kev Hoffman

Quote from: European SonI'm sure you've all heard by now about Jack's car accident that led to his broken finger. And the most important thing is that Jack heals properly. But he's also out of action for 6-8 weeks which means that several tour dates have been postponed until Fall including the July 29 Nashville show that I have tickets to. What can I say, shit happens. Anyone else have their show postponed?

That means my August 8th show is affected.  Damn...

European Son

NEW YORK, July 15 /PRNewswire/ -- The White Stripes vocalist and guitarist
Jack White has injured his hand in a car accident, which took place in Detroit
at 1 pm on Wednesday the 9th of July. White suffered a compound fracture to
his left index finger.
All White Stripes shows through August 10th have been postponed. Dates
affected include: 7/19 -- Providence, 7/20 -- Boston, 7/21- 7/23 -- New York,
7/25 -- Philadelphia, 7/26 -- Washington DC, 7/27 -- Norfolk, 8/29 --
Nashville, 7/30 -- Indianapolis, 8/1 -- Pittsburgh, 8/2 -- Cincinnati,
8/3 -- Columbus, 8/4 -- Cleveland, 8/5 -- Toronto, 8/6 -- Montreal,
8/9 -- Milwaukee, and 8/10 -- Detroit. Every effort if being made to
reschedule these shows as soon as possible.
The White Stripes deeply value the relationship they have with their fans
and regret any inconvenience caused by these current events and are thankful
for their patience and understanding.
SOURCE V2 Records