Duck Sauce

Quote from: MacGuffin

Spongebob: Hey, Patrick, what am I now?

Patrick: Uhhh...stupid?

Spongebob: No. Texas.

Partrick: What's the difference?

Spongebob is sooo 2002

MacGuffin

Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie is scheduled for a November 19th, 2004 release date.

Dark Horizons claims the story follows a Finding Nemo-ish plot in which Patrick the Starfish is caught by a fisherman and taken to a Florida aquarium, so that SpongeBob and friends have to travel there to rescue him. Time should prove whether or not this story is legitimate or just a fan-concocted rumor.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Quote from: xerxeswhat the hell in hot dr. pepper???

Take Dr. Pepper (but only the Dr. Pepper that's bottled in Texas... it's made with cane sugar rather than corn syrup) bring it to a boil, and serve.  It's not bad.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Sleuth

Not all of Texas has that Dr. Pepper, just a small area of it.
I like to hug dogs

RegularKarate

Yeah... Waco.

That's where the Dr. Pepper Museum is.

always think about going... almost (literally) had my honeymoon there.

Pedro

Quote from: RegularKarateYeah... Waco.

That's where the Dr. Pepper Museum is.

always think about going... almost (literally) had my honeymoon there.

So instead of champagne you drink Dr. Pepper?  Explain...how does this thing work?  I might be interested...hehe...

bonanzataz

mmmmmmmm... dr pepper
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

av8raaron

Not a Texan YET...

Moving to Wichita Falls in a couple months.
Fresh buttered toast.

Sleuth

WHAT?  NO!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
I like to hug dogs

Bud_Clay

I live in Nashville... Am from Orange County however... I plan on going back real damn soon.

xerxes

bill your avatar is creeping me out

Bud_Clay

Be afraid...be very afraid.

jmj

Quote from: RegularKarateYeah... Waco.

I shot my first film in a small town near Waco called Marlin.  There's a big mansion off of Hwy 6 where we shot.

Quote from: RegularKarateThat's where the Dr. Pepper Museum is.  always think about going... almost (literally) had my honeymoon there.

What's the story with that?  You'd have to really love DP to include it in your marriage celebration.
Gorobei Katayama: You're Good.
Heihachi Hayashida: Yeah, yeah. But I'm better at killing enemies.
Gorobei Katayama: Killed many?
Heihachi Hayashida: Well - It's impossible to kill 'em all, so I ususally run away.
Gorobei Katayama: A splendid principle!
Heihachi Hayashida: Thank you.

RegularKarate

Quote from: jmjWhat's the story with that?  You'd have to really love DP to include it in your marriage celebration.

Well, it's not really that.
We were both born and raised in Norman, Oklahoma and that's where the wedding was.  We didn't have much money or time for a honeymoon and Waco is on I-35 and we had always wanted to visit the DP museum (just because they use real dixie crystals and it sounds cool) so we just decided on our way back, we would stop in Waco and just call that our honeymoon.

What happened though was we recieved so many gifts at our wedding that we had to have my parents follow us in another car loaded up with presents, so we just went straight home.

So, still, no honeymoon.

blu

I grew up in Texas and Oklahoma.  To the guy moving to Wichita Falls, bring a woman or synthetic replacement.  I mostly enjoyed living in Joshua, Texas.  It is a small town south of Ft. Worth in between Cleburne and Burleson.  I grew up loving DP, but  I didn't know it was a Texas thing.  Town i hated the most: fucking Houston, fuck that town.  Fuck Rice, too.  Bitches.  

I think the main thing that separatesi people from the area is which college or university you go for.  Most of my family and friends didn't go to OU, but they would fist fuck your face if you said anything against that university.