Xixax Chat aka "cronopio's burial ground" ..and on the 453rd day it rose again

Started by Kal, December 15, 2003, 02:06:00 AM

context, context, context.

cine

Chat Topic: Do you have the guts to enter again? Come on... I dare you...

SHAFTR

Topic:  Sergei Eiseinstein and his silent film theory in relation to the effects upon the audiences of theatre & cinema.

Or...whatever else comes to mind.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

cine

Ravi

Quote from: SHAFTRTopic:  Sergei Eiseinstein and his silent film theory in relation to the effects upon the audiences of theatre & cinema.

Eisenstein's theories of montage were hugely influential on cinema, and its effects are still seen today.  You gotta see Boondock Saints, its totally awesome.

Today's Topic: Recent studies say that chating is good for preventing skin cancer.

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

bonanzataz

ok, guys, it's monday, 7:20 PM EST. Topic: if you had taz alone in bed for three hours, what would you do?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

bonanzataz

let's go, ladies, i'm waiting in the chatroom by myself with my pants down. duderino walked in and immediately left, embarrassed and sexually confused. i'm lonely.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobTopic: read and discuss Chuck Palahniuk's short story "Guts."
So.. I guess.. enter if you've got the 'guts'?