God,The Devil and Bob.

Started by indiana, February 13, 2004, 03:40:22 PM

indiana

Doesn't anyone here besdies myself remeber this show? it was a pretty good show...to this day im still a little piss off that the show was can by NBC.*bastards* anyway, does anyone know if God,THe Devil and Bob is on DVD?
thanks
peace
SONIC BOOM!

Pas

I think I remember that show...it was a animated no ? I think I liked it.

kotte

Remember A-team and Airwolf? We are talking kick-ass classic television shows.

And something else...isn't it time for an improvement of the 'Search' function? So we can start calling xixax a database instead...there isn't one topic we haven't covered...seriously...

cine

Quote from: kotteRemember A-team and Airwolf? We are talking kick-ass classic television shows.
Universal have officially announced season one of The A-Team which stars George Peppard, Dirk Benedict, Mr. T and Dwight Schultz. This four disc package will include each and every episode of the first season, presented in 1.33:1 full frame. The sound will be provided by English Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono tracks. English, French and Spanish subtitles will also be included. I'm afraid we don't have details on the disc specs yet, but we'll bring you that as soon as we have it, along with the official artwork.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I remember this show, it was hilarious...but then it got pulled because some Christians were offended or some crap.

Still, I miss this show, and wish there were enough episodes to make DVD sales bring in profit at all, ergo putting a DVD on sale for me to purchasify.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye