^

Started by yarsrevenge, October 27, 2003, 08:00:18 PM

yarsrevenge

Cecil

in the cd booklet, it lists it as "hungry ants" featuring excerpts of "checkpoint charlie" and "violation of expectation" by barry adamson

ShanghaiOrange

Hey, yarsrevenge, do you even like movies?
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

yarsrevenge

MacGuffin

Actor Tom Sizemore Sentenced to Jail

LOS ANGELES - Actor Tom Sizemore was sentenced Monday to six months in jail and three years probation for abusing his ex-girlfriend, former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss.

The actor first will go through drug rehabilitation. Judge Antonio Barreto Jr. said he would consider reducing the sentence to 90 days if Sizemore can show at a Jan. 30 hearing that his court-ordered counseling for drugs, anger and domestic violence are working.

Prosecutors had requested a 1-year sentence.

Sizemore, who appeared in "Black Hawk Down" and "Saving Private Ryan," apologized in a letter, saying "personal demons" had taken over his life. "I am very chastened by the trial and my convictions," he wrote.

The judge said that drug abuse may have been a catalyst in the abuse but that trial testimony revealed a man with deep problems dealing with women. Messages left on Fleiss' answering machine were so vicious "it's almost impossible to perceive," Barreto said.

He also ordered Sizemore to stay away from Fleiss.

Fleiss, contacted by phone Monday, called Sizemore "a zero." The two were together for about two years.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

yarsrevenge